Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Al Capone
Administrators nickname
ARTHUR MIGUEL
Date
Jul 22, 2023
Time
12:36
Proofs
No evidence other than the testimony of the admin

WalidDR

Player
Player
Hello. I submit this request to remove the warning from my account, which I believe was a misunderstanding. I am a member of the vagos gang, and a meeting point was set up in the street, where there was a battle with the Bloods in the Ghetto , and we were defeated. Then they went to me to steal cash from me, and they did this in a systematic manner until they killed me again and asked me to put my hands back on my head, and when I did this they were going to steal me again, so I moved away and resisted. And I sent a message to the admin as it is shown in the picture.......... But when the admin arrived, all he saw was that I was resisting them and not submitting to their orders, and they were taking turns to steal from me, and he did not see this, so he put him in prison. I hope you take this into consideration. Also, I do not have any valuables or money in my pocket that I fear for, and I know the laws, and I ask for forgiveness if I made a mistake, but I think that I am in prison unjustly. All I ask is to remove the warning from my account

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom