Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Gabe_Barr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2021
Time of violation
04:35
Proofs
https://streamable.com/zhm7dm

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
ID 27388 had just been injured and full killed in a fight and comes back not even 10 minutes later and begins shooting at us again, after informing the player to save their pov, ID 27388 also said in rp chat "u just insulted me ooc" and "report me lol" seeming to not care that she has broken the rules. This player has broken multiple rules in the past week and only recently got warned 2 days ago but seems not to care.

unknown.png

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
ID 27388 had just been injured and full killed in a fight and comes back not even 10 minutes later and begins shooting at us again, after informing the player to save their pov, ID 27388 also said in rp chat "u just insulted me ooc" and "report me lol" seeming to not care that she has broken the rules. This player has broken multiple rules in the past week and only recently got warned 2 days ago but seems not to care.

unknown.png
Lets do this then firslty the situation in which you guys killed me was OOC as an admin was there because one of your boys was Fail RPING + stalling rp which means it didn't apply to the situation, secondly you called me a retard after mentioning a report which is an OOC insult and I will be making a thread about it since you wanna take this to the forums.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Lets do this then firslty the situation in which you guys killed me was OOC as an admin was there because one of your boys was Fail RPING + stalling rp which means it didn't apply to the situation, secondly you called me a retard after mentioning a report which is an OOC insult and I will be making a thread about it since you wanna take this to the forums.
I said "This shit is retarded" which meant that the situation in itself is retarded and the rule break.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Im tired of this particular player. He / She / It is clearly not here to Roleplay. Always refuses to RP and instantly goes OOC in every situation and would rather take punishments than continue RP. Not sure how this player has had 2 warnings removed in the past and manages to get away with this mentality everytime.

Revenge Killing (RK) - This is when a player who has fully died (or has been Player Killed) respawns and sets out to kill the person/people who killed them. This is not allowed because the player who died has no recollection/memory of the event happening.

That's a clear rule this player never seems to abide by. I hope the admin takes into account this players history. I will more than likely avoid getting into RP situations with this player as it makes me want to log off everytime.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Im tired of this particular player. He / She / It is clearly not here to Roleplay. Always refuses to RP and instantly goes OOC in every situation and would rather take punishments than continue RP. Not sure how this player has had 2 warnings removed in the past and manages to get away with this mentality everytime.

Revenge Killing (RK) - This is when a player who has fully died (or has been Player Killed) respawns and sets out to kill the person/people who killed them. This is not allowed because the player who died has no recollection/memory of the event happening.

That's a clear rule this player never seems to abide by. I hope the admin takes into account this players history. I will more than likely avoid getting into RP situations with this player as it makes me want to log off everytime.
When did I refuse to RP? I took it OOC when he mentioned the reports which is OOC also It's very funny you are talking about "ruining rp experience" when you combat log every single time we kill you?

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
When did I refuse to RP? I took it OOC when he mentioned the reports which is OOC also It's very funny you are talking about "ruining rp experience" when you combat log every single time we kill you?
I went ooc to inform you to save POV of this incident and notify you that you will be reported.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player

You say I combat log yet you never report me for it? I don't quite understand. I've been reported for it twice, once I got disconnected from Rage and provided that and the report was denied. The 2nd I didn't even get a chance to respond and my game crashed and I didn't have the privacy setting off on GEFORCE so sadly didn't have POV to prove my innocence.

You on the other hand break rules all the time, somehow manage to get 2 warnings removed (blows my mind how honestly). Don't get a warning for shooting Carlos at a gas station (GZ). Blatantly refuse to RP and say you would rather go to demorgan and then double down on that saying the same stuff to an Admin on scene and then somehow try shift the blame to it "being that time of the month" and say you weren't in a good mood. I think you need to have a minute off and look at your mentality mate and be accountable for your actions.

You really ruin my roleplay experience on GrandRP and it upsets me hard!!!

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Here is proof the situation was OOC when an admin was called they clearly MGed since they knew exactly where we were when it was literally an OOC situation

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
You say I combat log yet you never report me for it? I don't quite understand. I've been reported for it twice, once I got disconnected from Rage and provided that and the report was denied. The 2nd I didn't even get a chance to respond and my game crashed and I didn't have the privacy setting off on GEFORCE so sadly didn't have POV to prove my innocence.

You on the other hand break rules all the time, somehow manage to get 2 warnings removed (blows my mind how honestly). Don't get a warning for shooting Carlos at a gas station (GZ). Blatantly refuse to RP and say you would rather go to demorgan and then double down on that saying the same stuff to an Admin on scene and then somehow try shift the blame to it "being that time of the month" and say you weren't in a good mood. I think you need to have a minute off and look at your mentality mate and be accountable for your actions.

You really ruin my roleplay experience on GrandRP and it upsets me hard!!!
Look at how many reports are made on you almost daily the only person who ruins roleplay experience is you and I have multiple people who can back me up on this lmao. I've broken 3 rules the past 2 weeks where as you have broken 10+ rules the past week please just be quiet.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Here is proof the situation was OOC when an admin was called they clearly MGed since they knew exactly where we were when it was literally an OOC situation
literally, backup was called like 5 minutes prior, we just didn't know where, the guy who called backup, we managed to find him and he showed us where you were, as seen in my POV.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
literally, backup was called like 5 minutes prior, we just didn't know where, the guy who called backup, we managed to find him and he showed us where you were, as seen in my POV.
As you can clearly see in my POV it was an OOC situation when your friend was stalling rp + fail rping so an admin was called to the situation and you guys came and sprayed us?

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Look at how many reports are made on you almost daily the only person who ruins roleplay experience is you and I have multiple people who can back me up on this lmao. I've broken 3 rules the past 2 weeks where as you have broken 10+ rules the past week please just be quiet.

That's actually funny. I think you may find a max of 5 reports, if that on me. You're mistaking me for someone else lad. Completely delusional.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
okay, so why does that allow you to come back after dying, breaking NLR and begin shooting at us?
It was an OOC situation to begin with and you guys interfered with it when an admin was literally there trying to figure out a solution to be made you downed me in an OOC situation which means NLR does not apply.

bigbro89

Blocked
Blocked
okay, so why does that allow you to come back after dying, breaking NLR and begin shooting at us?
VDM all day to kill and then when combat loggers are offline and runs back to HQ and saying it's provoking, stay in the forums L frog.

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 27388 will receive a punishment for OOC insult
As seen in the screenshot ID 27388 is OOCly insulting players.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom