Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortall

IC Issue, call a taxi.
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ayan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online day: 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord : mor7a.l
6. Your Nickname : Mortall Bolo
7. Your ID : 3427

Additional Information

1. Leader of Ballas.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Being leader of any organization is not a easy task, alot of dedication and hard work is required to do so.

I have gained a lot of gang experienced in gangs and I have learned how the things works in gang and I have learnt a lot of things about Gangs so I am applying for the Leader of Ballas gang and i am sure if I get the opportunity to lead the Gang I will make it the Best Gang in City.
I want to make Ballas one of the most respected gangs from everyone.

My target wont be a Pikachu hoodie like others my main target will be to make such a strong gang that people would question themselves entering the ghetto. Im sure i can do it if i can get the chance and ill not let the curators down with my words.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.
As I told I will Hire only hire people who knows rules and how things work in gang but I will make a Very complicated method for People to get recruited and even for rank ups there will be limited ranks and only limited people So that The Rules are followed and a High Quality Level of RP is maintained in Every situations.

Goals For Gang
100% Turf Season
Finishing my term without any org punishment
Providing good bonuses as a leader

Thanks for reading my application

Nauman sh

Player
Player
Keep doing this
Make people jealous
standard_3.gif

Status