Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mulitple Families | Provoking inside our HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Gabe_Barr
Suspect ID
10764, 31134, 30451
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2021
Time of violation
5:07
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ-m1K-TmAk

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
As you can see in my POV, Many members of families pull up inside our HQ, I ask them all to leave and to save POV for being inside our HQ, after informing them of this, ID 10764 gets out his car and begins to falsely explain the hq boundaries in which I explain they are indeed in our HQ. After this, none of them leave and ID 10764 begins provoking us and insulting us. ID 31134 also insults me inside our own HQ. This situation honestly shocked me as this many members of an official org blatantly break many rules and just simply don't care. It honestly shocks me how a gang like this is still allowed to do this. It ruins any rp that we tried to do and just shows a pure ooc'ly toxic attitude towards an ic situation. It's clearly the same group of people that caused a lot of issues in bloods and continue to do it in families too.

RG00csB.png

Last edited:

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 10764 and 35775 used inflammatory and provocative language in a way to influence Ballas to leave their HQ. The aforementioned IDs will receive a punishment for provoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom