Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elon Vella
Administrators nickname
Ali Lv
Date
Jul 22, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/435254/#post-1587572
I got ban for 3 warn but yesterday we was at global we was doing atm robbery Approved - RDM | 6247 here i gave demand to that give but he was coming again and again there so its not my fault he trimmed the video and posted on forum but unfortunately i didnt record my pov as it was not yellow circle event but i am sure that i gave demands to him 2 times then i killed him i swear i give me warn 2 time for 5 sec. And he was roaming around a crime scene for nothing so its a fail rp instead of my rdm he should get fail rp because i gave him demands.

Vella Ruok

Vella Ruok 1877
Player
There was a situation going on because we were doing ATM robbery there and we also gave him demand to leave the area but he didn't leave so we killed him

lazy vella

Player
Player
+ we gave hime warning before he ran away and came back again and again so thats why he shooted him video is less than 1 min.

Vella Ruok

Vella Ruok 1877
Player
And we have been playing this server for the last 2 years, so we know that inside the city we cannot kill anyone without a ic reason.

I am a Ex General in city 2 and also in city 3 i was under deputy in many orgs and i was also knowing that i have 2 warn on 3 warn i will ban for 7 days so i why should i break rules intentionally that guy trimmed the pov and posted please let me enjoy the new update

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Warn removed this time, jail time remains, how ever next time to appeal such provide your POV of the incident and you will be re-issued 2 warnings with no jail time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom