Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Application of Emergency Medical Services | Kavya Reddiee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL: - Vinay Anna
2. Your age: - 23
3. Time zone: -GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: - 8-10
5. Your Discord: - vinayanna
6. Your Nickname: - Kavya Reddiee
7. Your ID: - 3330
Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical services
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I have been in EMS for almost 4-5 months I developed leadership skills, and I am pretty much sure I can lead the origination.
2.I started my journey in EMS as trainee and been as a Chief. where I have completed my 2 terms and served the organization in 3 terms in EN02 and been in EN03 as Chief .
3. I have been thinking to apply For EMS Leader because there has been lot of issues and they were not addressed properly, if I be the leader of EMS, I can ensure each thing is going smoothly specially about Ambulance calls and toxicity among employees and HC.
4.My major interest in EMS is it a friendly organization that never declines to serve people.
5.EMS in my opinion is the best organization in the city and I would be honored to represent it.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1.Recruitment dates and Interview dates and timings will be announced first before the recruitment drive starts which avoids people asking for recruitment in lobbies.
2.I will hire more people for night shift, as lobbies get pretty much empty during the night hours. Specially no employee at SH.
3.Improvising the training structure where employee gets to know basic and general rules about EMS charter before signing it
4.I would be requesting for special ARD training as there is no proper training structure for ARD and creating some ARD training structure and training and FTO's will provide training trough videos which reduces the training period and stress among the FTO's
5.I ensure that IC issues of employees like harassment and disrespecting of employee to be handled properly.
6.No favoritism towards employees
7.Previously I can see no one was doing state inspections properly, and I would like to do State inspections at least once a week which will help the organization employees to maintain good health conditions.
8.As a Female employees specially me went through a lot of harassment in Lobbies, I will be requesting HC and myself reporting the situation and making sure that the employee is fine. I will implement a code for employees to put in radio if this is happening which will notify HC and where HC will connect to LSPD/ FIB to give him a punishment through IC and calling and reporting to a God for further support.
8.My last promise is if be the Leader of EMS I will ensure every role will provide services they are designated to.

ARD OFFICER:
1.I want to take special care in ARD officer where i want to implement some bonus to get more ARD officer on Duty.
2.I would implement some special training for ARD officers which help them ARD officers.
3.With bonus implementation i will let more ARD officer who can revive people outside the city.
4. I will take ARD as the High command who are doing good to save the people outside the city.

FTO:
1.I will recruit good FTO who can give good training to all the Employes.
2.Special structure will be given to all the FTO's so that they can take good training.
3.I will take care while i am taking any FTO into my Organization where i can take special Training before recruiting FTO's

HIGH COMMANDS:
1.I will ensure that their will no toxic HC.
2.I will ensure that all the HC are certified with FTO and ARD.
3.The HC will be from most experience and well driven from rules.

EMS CHATER:
I will introduce EMS Medical Chater where all the employees must sign the Chater while training and before they start being an EMS employee. I will like to increase few rules to increase the roleplay and simplify the Chater, so all the employees can understand the Chater easily.

Thankyou.
Kavya Reddiee
Ex EMS Chief

Always

EMS ON TOP…!

Assassin_Richh

Player
Player
On consideration
You have been selected for EMS Leader interview!
The interview will take place Wednesday 26/06/2023 at 13:00 ST Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Contact "Laharika" or "Dhruv Nakrani" or "Darshan Jain" On Discord for further questions about the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom