Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Players nickname
Sara Atticus
Administrators nickname
Melvin Lacoste
Date
Jul 9, 2021
Time
6:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGw-GU-Z3qw

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
I made a report concluding ID 1317 not only mixing ooc but insulting me OOCly I feel the punishment which was given was not issued properly as he targeted me calling me "fucking r******"" I'm deeply offended and also hurt by the fact that he only got a silence and can continue to do this again. This is not the first time this user has called me a "r*****" OOCly and I really don't understand how this can only be seen as Mixing OOC with IC when you can clearly see in my POV that he directly insulted me.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
as I didn't even get a chance to respond to the original report, I never called you a fucking retard. I said the phrase "this shit is so fucking retarded" referring to the entire situation of rulebreaking from families. I never directed any insults towards you and never said "fucking retard" It's also very hypocritical of you considering these reports that have also been accepted.

https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/2259/#post-7587

Vigil

Player
Player
I'm not involved in this really, but I have grave concern that you are lying to Administration when you state in your report:

calls me a "fucking r*****" and that truly offends me because my cousin is disabled and would never love to hear that word being spread or used and the fact that he used it OOC really makes me upset because I genuinely can't handle hearing that word especially if its OOCly as that word is very offensive and can literally break down a person.

but then you have been reported for calling others that exact same term as showing in the above links.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
I'm not involved in this really, but I have grave concern that you are lying to Administration when you state in your report:

but then you have been reported for calling others that exact same term as showing in the above links.
I've gotten reported for using it doesn't mean I'm lying to the admins he should be punished for using the word just like I got punished for using the word simple.

Great

Save POV
Player
Hello I'm not part of this situation but as I was watching the forum I saw this report and I took a look at the video and I heared in the POV that this player in discord call with 2 Arabic guys and the guys were metagaming the IC info into OOC (He was asking him for location, he's friend responded benny's benny's) I would like the admins take a move for this as it's against the rules

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Hello I'm not part of this situation but as I was watching the forum I saw this report and I took a look at the video and I heared in the POV that this player in discord call with 2 Arabic guys and the guys were metagaming the IC info into OOC (He was asking him for location, he's friend responded benny's benny's) I would like the admins take a move for this as it's against the rules
I wasn't even speaking nor do I understand what they were saying lmao how does that involve me in any way?

Great

Save POV
Player
I wasn't even speaking nor do I understand what they were saying lmao how does that involve me in any way?
it involve you as you with them in the discord
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

Top Bottom