Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yassine Wanted

Player
Player
Information
  1. My IRL Name : Yassine bencheqroun
  2. Age: 22 years old
  3. Time zone : GMT+01:00
  4. Average online : From 5h to 10h per day
  5. Discord : ☆ Yassine#1424
  6. My Nickname : Yassine Wanted
  7. ID : 11295
Additional information
1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ?

- I wan't to be the leader of LifeInvader because LifeInvader its something really important in the city just for example ( Ads, Broadcasts, CNN broadcast ...) there is more about email how to manage events created..., about to be active in LI email active with members and all of that not only 50% from Li things ! soo the reason i cant be the leader that i have big experience on all of that as a ( Creative, Ads and journalism ).

- The other reason and i see its the important reason thats i have already a team ready for managing LI a professional as a HC's because i have been from long time in Li and know everyone how he or she work in LI and his skills i know exactly who can be next to me in my turn and ofc if there is anyone new have good ideas have better skills will have the opportunity to be next to us in the turn. Something else want add about my team i have good communication with them they work really hard when there is something important i see things they do make me trust them.

- The last reason thats i have experience from a perfect leaders for Li made me feel that im not only a HC im a leader too i see how they work i help on that and i see that i can do it maybe better and thats what i hope. same time experience from faults that they made all the time and LI how need to be not only in the city its about email and organizing things.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization :

My advice to improve the RolePlay level in the organization its work seriously put Li something really important for you and its really fun when someone work in the right way and i can say that because of a experience not only like that :) and when we have a work to done need to be done in the time and done correctly and try to not fight because we only work and do our work in the organization thats the relationship between everyone and it will change to a family if we work correctly and try to have fun with everything and the important things its Knowing and respecting org rols for me this is the important thing tu upgrade the RolePlay level in the organization.

From Yassine Wanted.​

Nauman sh

Player
Player
Best of luck!
standard_3.gif

John Spectre

Just chilling Around
Player
On Consideration

Contact me on Discord (alphaindia) for scheduling the interview
Within 10 hours