Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

cherish chheda

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Cherish Chheda
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day
4-5 hours a day
5. Your Discord
Cherish001
6. Your Nickname
Cherish Chhedaa
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Hello to all people reading my application, first of all i just want to say thank you to all people that helped me back when i was in ems. I would like to be leader of ems because i have a lot of experience as i have been in 2 terms and its about to be 3 terms now, i have come from server 1 as well and ive enjoyed this term of ems a lot of more than i would of in server 1, i would also like to be leader of this organisation because i like helping people and as a EMS Chief i can take it a step further and the success of me becoming high command has helped as well because i could use my high command knowledge to improve on then use it as a chief. I am also best for this role as i am a previous COS of EMS.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice would be to speak to the developers about health when respawning because people find it boring just standing at the lobbies with nothing to do but if you fix it, it would be more interesting as people would actually come up to the front desk to be patched up instead of already being full health and just walking out. Secondly i would change the form of trainings because in EMS we have a waiting time where you have to complete certain duties before you can complete day 2 trainings, i would make it so you only have to wait a certain amount of time as people get over excited and just want to move on to there next side of duties they can complete

And these will be the ranks i would have as EMS Chief:

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28- Assistant Chief
27- Division Chief
26-Head of division (MD, AS,T raining)
25-Dean of division (MD, AS, Training)
24- Human Resources
-------------------↑↑↑HC Ranking↑↑↑-------------------
23- FTO
22-ARO (ARO)
21-Physicians (Labtech)