Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Targaryen

LIVING IS A LOSING BET.
Player
Information

1. My name IRL: Nazan Koc
2. Age: 39
3. Time zone: GMT+00:00
4. Average online: From 8h to 13h per day
5. Discord: .thequeen
6. Nickname: ༺°♡ 𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛 ♡°༻
7. My ID: 3025
Additional information
1. Leader of LifeInvader.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I have been a resident of this city for around 10 months now. Many people know the kind of person I am. Throughout all the organizations I have worked for, I have established relationships based on mutual love and respect with all of my colleagues. However, I have never allowed these relationships to affect the way our organization works.
The time has come for me to influence how LifeInvader operates. I have many ideas that could improve the current workings of LifeInvader. I am eager to put these ideas into action, share them with my colleagues, and enhance the way LifeInvader functions.

I want LifeInvader to become active again in hosting events that people will truly enjoy. During my time as a deputy, the server's population was low. However, now I have the opportunity to experience leading this organization with a higher city population.
I am personally committed to maximizing the rates of ads, articles, and events in Los Santos as much as possible, ensuring that LifeInvader consistently fulfills its commitments. I aim to utilize the skills I have developed throughout my leadership journey at LI. With ample experience as an HC in both organizations, particularly in the roles of under-deputy and HOD, I am confident in my ability to efficiently manage LI with the support of experienced deputies.;)

My experiences:
Of Experience - DM. (Li)
Of Experience - HC. (EMS)
Of Experience - DDD. (Li)
Of Experience - HOD. ( EMS)

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
📌
To improve role-playing, one of the first tasks will be to conduct interviews with esteemed government officials to make Los Santos citizens better acquainted with them. This way, we will foster good relations with everyone and keep our LI employees active, providing real-time advertisement confirmation to the citizens. I will open recruitments for both day and night shifts to ensure activity.

📌
I will efficiently implement my rating system and strike system so that everyone learns from their mistakes, and through the ranking system, everyone will understand the true significance of specific ranks (e.g., HC ranks).

📌 To enhance role-playing, one of my initial endeavors as a leader will be to ensure that every LI employee has their own department, whether it be the creative team/advertising team/journalism. Primarily, I will focus on my advertising team to enable every citizen to publish advertisements and secondarily, on the journalism team to obtain relevant articles on given topics. They will receive suitable training not only from me but also from HC, as far as my understanding goes. Additionally, there will be numerous events hosted, including Talent Shows for Los Santos citizens to showcase their skills.

Thank you all for giving me this opportunity.
Yours Faithfully
Queen Targaryen (Li- DM)

Dan Rose

Devil May Cry 😈
Player
Please contact me on discord (danishgasm) regarding your interview time, failure to do so will result in a rejection.

John Spectre

Just chilling Around
Player

Rejected

Failed interview
Also got punished for breaking the server rule after Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom