Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Armani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL--: Javi
2. Your age--: 35
3. Time zone--: PST (California-USA)
4. Average online per day--: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord--: richjp7
6. Your Nickname--: Richard Warrior
7. Your ID--: 133949

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a)
My first experience of Deputy in the city started with Marabunta. For me, I feel there is some unfinished business as my time was cut short in Bunta as I got Vagos leader shortly after I was Deputy of Bunta. For me, I have competed against some strong Bunta leaders and gangs and I know I can do much better. As a two time leader of gangs and deputy for the last 10-11 straight months, I’m ready to break records for Bunta. I broke the activity record when I was Vagos leader and I did it once again when I was in Bloods. My plan is to do the same with Bunta and break my Bloods record. It’s time for me to lead another turf team to 100% turfs and lead them to be the most active gang in the city. I have been leader of Vagos for 60 days and I have been leader of Bloods for 60 days with Deputy experience those other months, all of which never disbanded except one.

b) I've been on leadership for gangs for almost 11 months straight as leader or deputy. As I mentioned, my first interaction with Deputy Leader was Marabunta so it's near to me to become leader of Bunta. It's time to make Marabunta on top with the activity I bring to gangs.

c) Someone like me with the best deputies can reach this as the top gang in this city. I am aiming to reach full 60 days with this gang and being the most active out of any gang while accomplishing 100% turfs.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

a) Consistent spray profit of $11,500 for me and my gang. Gang members only make money this way or by robbing with with have max profits for the majority of the day, everyone will stick around.

b) Deputies of Turf and pushing for 100 percent turfs.

c) Having 2 other Deputies that will be most active during times when I can’t be in the city. I would love to have them kind of overlap with my activity too to ensure strong leadership.

d) Have the MOST events every week. Push for 100 events EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK.

e) Eliminate Toxicity from this gang. Zero tolerance.

f) Work with other gangs and legal orgs to ensure we handle everything IC before we go OOC. Nothing to gain by going to gov website.

g) Ensure we hit all targets for events and do EVEN more with hostage situations, FZs, Stores, etc.

h) Proper Interviews and making the minimum age requirement for joining the gang to be 15+. Answer 8/10 questions and you may join the gang at a lower rank. Answer 9/10 or better and ensure a better rank, especially with valid proof of experience.

i) Stay active in the ghetto AT ALL TIMES.

j) Stay active in events to ensure LEO interaction with gang.

k) Bonuses to top performing gang members and to the entire gang for big event wins.

l) Events, Events, Events.
+++

Keko Bilal

Player
Player
+++++

giphy.gif

Noons

Player
Player
You love to see it, this is the leader I want leading me into events!!! A great leader 100% deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom