Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeki Cruise

EMS ON TOP
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL

Nezeel sonani

2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day

6-10 hours a day

5. Your Discord

Nezeel

6. Your Nickname

ZEKI Cruise

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I've been in the Emergency Medical Services for the past two to three months, so I am familiar with all the fundamentals of the organisation. Currently, i have been done a temp leadership also so i know all the work of chief also , and I'm confident that, if I were to become the organization's leader, I would create the best organisational structure and roleplay, provide the best services in the city, and do my best to inspire everyone to join the EMS. This Leadership will be the best Leadership ever.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

:- 1. As a Chief, I would maintain a tight eye on our FTOs and ensure that every trainee is trained to the highest standard possible since it is much simpler to learn something well and retain it that way than to learn it incorrectly and then have to learn it again. The most crucial aspect should be training new employees right away. I like high quality over low quantity.

2. Even during the night shift, there was never a staffing shortage thanks to the frequent announcement of job openings over Discord and State wave. Medical supplies would also be continuously produced and delivered, not just to Central Hospital but to all other orgs as well.
3. Because I really believe that there is a large desire to create more fun EMS outside of the unit on duty in the hospital lobbies or the medic who picks you up from the side of the road, as the Chief of this organisation, I will be hosting events once a week to create some fun environment.

4. Because of the severe staffing shortage at the SH Hospital and during the night shift, I would once more raise the bonuses for these positions in an effort to boost employee morale.

5. I have a lot of ideas for the surgery segment, and I'll do my best RP while performing the procedure. I'll also give FTOs one more training session on how to perform surgery properly.

--Rank System--
30. Chief of EMS (Chief)

29. Deputy Chief (DC)

28. Division Chief (COS)

27. Chief of Employment (COE)

26. Head Of Division (HOD) MD,AS,LABTECH,ARD,TRAINING

25. Dean of Division (DHOD) MD,AS,LABTECH,ARD,TRAINING

24. Employment Assistant (EA)

------------------------------------------------------------ ↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑ ------------------------------------------------------------

23. Lead Medical Professor (FTO)

22. Senior Air Rescue (ARO)

21. Air Rescue Officer (ARO) Taking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Metres.

20. Professor (FTO)

19. Lead Surgeon (HS)

18. Lead Paramedic (GS)

17. Surgeon (HS)

16. Paramedic (GS)

15. Asst. Surgeon (HS)

14. Asst. Paramedic (GS)

13. EMT (GS)

12. Doctor (HS)

11. Physicians Asst. (Labtech)

10. Nurse (HS)

9. Junior EMT (GS)

8. First Responder (GS)

7. Intern (HS)

6.Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)

5. Pharmacist (Labtech)

4. Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)

3. Lab Technician (Labtech)

2. Medical Student

1. Fresher

Thank you for reading my application

Lahari Reddie

Player
Player
Rejected
We do not need leader with the details you have provided.
And put more efforts on application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom