Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adonis

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Triyon Sengupta
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: ADONIS#9045
6. Your Nickname: Adonis Oberoi
7. Your ID: 33272

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
For our EMS organization, I have big goals. As a candidate for EMS Leadership, I pledge to improve our roleplaying, foster better collaboration with other organizations, increase the effectiveness of medicine deliveries, encourage active participation during the night shift, and make sure that both High Command members and new recruits receive thorough training to reduce RP errors. With your help, we can improve our EMS department to new heights and offer the GTA Roleplay community first-rate service.

Improving Roleplay with Other Organisations: Cooperation is essential for any flourishing roleplay group, and I am convinced that by fostering our relationships with other groups, we can improve the immersion and realism of our gameplay. I suggest setting up frequent joint training events, workshops, and role-playing games with other agencies like the police and fire services. As a result, there will be greater coordination during emergencies, improved communication, and a deeper comprehension of the duties and responsibilities of each organization.

Enhancing Medicine Deliveries to the Hospital: One of our primary duties as EMS workers is to make sure that medical supplies are transported safely and delivered to the hospital on time. I'll put in place a thorough logistics system, optimizing routes and planning delivery in accordance with current demand, to simplify this procedure. We will greatly increase the effectiveness of our pharmaceutical delivery, thus saving more lives, by utilizing cutting-edge tracking technologies and working closely with our dispatchers.

Promoting Activity During the Night Shift: Because of the lack of staff and the potential for team member exhaustion, responding to crises at night can be difficult. I'll implement incentives and awards for EMS workers who actively participate in the night shift to address this. We can guarantee a dependable reaction to emergencies around-the-clock if we acknowledge and value their efforts. In addition, I'll engage with other organizations to develop joint night shift training exercises that promote teamwork and get ready for obstacles at night.

Comprehensive Training for Newcomers and High Command:
Our High Command members and new recruits must obtain first-rate training in order to uphold high standards and reduce roleplay errors. I'll put in place a comprehensive training program that incorporates in-depth theoretical understanding, real-world practice, and guidance from knowledgeable EMS staff. We can better prepare our members to manage complicated situations, make wise judgments, and guarantee authentic roleplaying experiences for all gamers by improving our training program.

Together, we can influence the direction of EMS roleplay and position our company as a model of excellence, professionalism, and teamwork within the GTA Roleplay community. I'm dedicated to fostering a culture where each team member is empowered to make a difference and feels cherished and supported.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

More ARO Active Offers:
To enhance the immersion and realism of our roleplay, we should strive to cater to long-distance patient calls through the implementation of more ARO (Active Roleplay Opportunities) active offers. By actively seeking out and responding to these calls, we can provide a dynamic and engaging experience for our EMS team members. This approach ensures that our personnel are constantly challenged with diverse scenarios, allowing them to utilize their skills and knowledge to the fullest extent.

Better Training for High Commands:
High Command members play a vital role in interacting with other organizations and coordinating efforts during emergencies. To ensure effective communication and collaboration, it is crucial to provide comprehensive training specifically tailored for High Command members. This training should focus on developing their leadership, communication, and decision-making skills, as well as deepening their understanding of the roles and responsibilities of other organizations. By equipping our High Command with the necessary knowledge and skills, we can enhance our organization's reputation and foster stronger relationships with other departments.

Improving Surgery Training:
To enhance the capabilities of our EMS team and provide a more comprehensive level of medical care, it is essential to improve our surgery training program. Currently, limited personnel may possess the necessary skills to perform surgeries, leading to potential bottlenecks and delays in critical medical procedures. By expanding the scope of our training program, we can ensure that every member of our EMS team has the knowledge and proficiency to perform basic surgeries.

--Rank System--

30. Chief of EMS (Chief)
29. Deputy Chief (DC)
28. Division Chief (COS)
27. Chief of Employment (COE)
26. Head Of Division (HOD) MD,AS,LABTECH,ARD,TRAINING
25. Dean of Division (DHOD) MD,AS,LABTECH,ARD,TRAINING
24. Employment Assistant (EA)
------------------------------------------------------------ ↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑ ------------------------------------------------------------
23. Lead Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Senior Air Rescue (ARO)
21. Air Rescue Officer (ARO) Taking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Metres.
20. Professor (FTO)
19. Lead Surgeon (HS)
18. Lead Paramedic (GS)
17. Surgeon (HS)
16. Paramedic (GS)
15. Asst. Surgeon (HS)
14. Asst. Paramedic (GS)
13. EMT (GS)
12. Doctor (HS)
11. Physicians Asst. (Labtech)
10. Nurse (HS)
9. Junior EMT (GS)
8. First Responder (GS)
7. Intern (HS)
6. Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
5. Pharmacist (Labtech)
4. Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
3. Lab Technician (Labtech)
2. Medical Student
1. Fresher

Assassin_Richh

Player
Player
On consideration
You have been selected for EMS Leader interview!
The interview will take place Wednesday 26/06/2023 at 14:00 ST Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Contact "Laharika" or "Dhruv Nakrani" or "Darshan Jain" On Discord for further questions about the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom