Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Skies_Wayne
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2021
Time of violation
13:35 ST
Proofs
https://streamable.com/4itovt

Jay mayt

Player
Player
that is clearly me telling you to kill yourself in game bruh like what are you doing bro

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
12555 here, I haven't insulted you in any possible OOC way, and also when you started "speaking OOC" you guys kept car ramming me so you can kill me while you're "OOC Speaking".

Jay mayt

Player
Player
you can clearly hear me say whats ooc as we where not talking ooc i said it as an ic insult so :)

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
12555 here, I haven't insulted you in any possible OOC way, and also when you started "speaking OOC" you guys kept car ramming me so you can kill me while you're "OOC Speaking".
I wasnt involved with the car ramming LOL

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
also i didnt call him 12 :)
It was your friend at the beggining of the footage, You can clearly hear him saying: why is the 12 year old speaking? Implying that OOC i am 12 even due to my IC age being 22. Which is OOC insults:)

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
It was your friend at the beggining of the footage, You can clearly hear him saying: why is the 12 year old speaking? Implying that OOC i am 12 even due to my IC age being 22. Which is OOC insults:)
Guessing your age by the sound of your voice and your actions is not insulting. You started talking shit with no real reason which implied you're immature for no reason at all

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
Guessing your age by the sound of your voice and your actions is not insulting. You started talking shit with no real reason which implied you're immature for no reason at all
Oooooooh, So a person in a gang, driving a car, is most likely armed and talking shit could be 12?, just tell me how in your right mind that is humanily possible please.

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
And in the whole clip i come past you guys and say Hey in a really high pitched voice as a joke and you say Hey isnt this the Ballas shitter that i robbed like 12 times yesterday? and I say no and you and your friend proceed that you'll put me in your ''montage''. If there is anything immature here its you.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Oooooooh, So a person in a gang, driving a car, is most likely armed and talking shit could be 12?, just tell me how in your right mind that is humanily possible please.
Bro you can be 30 years old but still act immature/ sound young? tf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom