Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynex Mandem

Mandem Inc.
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Muhammed
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone:
GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord:
lynexv2
6. Your Nickname: Lynex Mandem
7. Your ID: 1296

09_22_44_unity-ballas.gif

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1- When i start play in gangs slow slow i learn the rules and i learn everything i do under deputys in gangs in en1. I want to be a gang leader, I want to activate the gang. I want it to be the best gang in town.
2- These ballas are the most important gang in the city. ( He is the most important gang for me. ) No one can achieve anything while the Ballas are here. I want to finish a nice term with this best gang. I aim to reach 30 days with 0 warnings.
3- We want to make a nice rp with my gang like hostage station and more.... My Deputys will continue to do Events in my absence. I want to set this gang to 0 warning. And I want it to be a nice rp with gang.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- I want create a good turf team who can do %100 with less mistakes.
2- I Don't want see any toxic member in gang if i see any member he/she do toxic to gang members will get kicked from gang.
3- When im not in the city the deputies will take my place.
4- I want create spray team not just turf team. Turf Team and Spray Team every at XX:40 they will start to do spray if we got %70+ they will get bonus from organization.
5- I want do with my gang every day hostage station, gun store robbery, Store Robbery, and Fz raid without any verbal or warning and we will do good RP.
6- If they want join to gang they need to take interniew Hcs will be in hq because i don't want get any warning for gang if any HC say to me he is my friend i inv him/her without interniew i will take the rank.
7- If I have problems in real life, deputies will take my place.
8- Some times i want give bonuses for gang if we win gun store and store robbery.
9- If we get 4/4 in cland for each i want give 2-3k for kill like family system. ( i will give from me )

Rank System:

(13) Leader
(12) Deputy
(11) Warlord
(10) Captain
(9) Lieutenant
(8) Enforcer
(7) Turfer
(6) Executioner
(5) Soldier
(4) Shooter
(3) Cadet
(2) Young
(1) Junior

My goals:
We will try to do %100 Turf
Good Spray Team
Without rule break

Thanks for read it.

hamud lemon

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Muhammed
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone:
GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord:
lynexv2
6. Your Nickname: Lynex Mandem
7. Your ID: 1296

09_22_44_unity-ballas.gif

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1- When i start play in gangs slow slow i learn the rules and i learn everything i do under deputys in gangs in en1. I want to be a gang leader, I want to activate the gang. I want it to be the best gang in town.
2- These ballas are the most important gang in the city. ( He is the most important gang for me. ) No one can achieve anything while the Ballas are here. I want to finish a nice term with this best gang. I aim to reach 30 days with 0 warnings.
3- We want to make a nice rp with my gang like hostage station and more.... My Deputys will continue to do Events in my absence. I want to set this gang to 0 warning. And I want it to be a nice rp with gang.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- I want create a good turf team who can do %100 with less mistakes.
2- I Don't want see any toxic member in gang if i see any member he/she do toxic to gang members will get kicked from gang.
3- When im not in the city the deputies will take my place.
4- I want create spray team not just turf team. Turf Team and Spray Team every at XX:40 they will start to do spray if we got %70+ they will get bonus from organization.
5- I want do with my gang every day hostage station, gun store robbery, Store Robbery, and Fz raid without any verbal or warning and we will do good RP.
6- If they want join to gang they need to take interniew Hcs will be in hq because i don't want get any warning for gang if any HC say to me he is my friend i inv him/her without interniew i will take the rank.
7- If I have problems in real life, deputies will take my place.
8- Some times i want give bonuses for gang if we win gun store and store robbery.
9- If we get 4/4 in cland for each i want give 2-3k for kill like family system. ( i will give from me )

Rank System:

(13) Leader
(12) Deputy
(11) Warlord
(10) Captain
(9) Lieutenant
(8) Enforcer
(7) Turfer
(6) Executioner
(5) Soldier
(4) Shooter
(3) Cadet
(2) Young
(1) Junior

My goals:
We will try to do %100 Turf
Good Spray Team
Without rule break

Thanks for read it.
Good luck

Alex May

kendinize iyi bakın
Player
On Consideration
You have been selected for Ballas interview!

The interview will take place Wednesday 26/07/2023 at 21:00 ST
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom