Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahrii Calipso
Administrators nickname
Ercan Can
Date
Jul 25, 2023
Time
08:31
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ntzvvz

AuroraMarine

Aurora Marine
Player
So. As seen in the video used to get me banned. Someone else started making the sounds first, I just responded. I admit I shouldn't have done that. But why am I punished and they are not?? Regardless I made a mild joke. I did NOT hear him say stop the first time. The second time I actually heard him, and when i DID hear it. I stopped. I am sorry. I admit I should not have done that. I really don't know why i did. I was trying to be funny and it was a distasteful joke. I am not a racist person nor do I mean any hate towards any races. Not that it excuses anything but I am Asian and I am used to joking about my own culture like that a lot, I have become desensitized to it and i forget that people who don't know me don't know about me or know that I am just a dumbass who makes bad jokes.

May I please have a second chance? I don't want to be banned for 5 days especially since I will be leaving grand for 3 months following the 31st as I need to go to a different country for that duration and won't have a PC.

AuroraMarine

Aurora Marine
Player
I would also like to add on that i said the 'no make me' as a joke. But once i actually HEARD him say stop. Which for some reason his audio didnt come through the first stuff he said, all i heard was a single 'Stop' After which i DID indeed stop. I realised the 'no make me' didnt sound like a joke right after i said it which is why i walked away, coz i didnt wanna have an issue.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
make complain with own POV on persons in complain on players
in ur case admin made correct decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom