Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Application for admin | Liam Hollow 84205

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-Walker

Player
Player
1. Liam Hollow

2. 18

3. South African Standard Time Zone

4.6-8 during the week, weekends 10-16

5. Liam Hollow 84205#4816

6. Liam Hollow

7. 84205

Additional information

1. . Why do you want to become an admin?

GrandRP has bought me many fun experiences ever since I started playing and got to make new Friends from all around the world and connection with people, I have achieved a lot in the time I have been playing on the GrandRP server I own 1 houses and 8 vehicles and was recruited into the national guard I have been a NG for 3 months and have already been promoted 7 times once from private to a 1st class then from 1st class to corporal to sergeant to platoon sergeant ,now I have been promoted to a Master sergeant and I have other additional , I would really like to become an admin to help more players enjoy the grand RP servers not just grow their experience as well but myself as well. I've had other accomplishments like being the head of my family and got a chance to grow some players experience and resources , something that I wasn't given when I first flew in the city.

2. . What are your strengths?

I'm very good at communicating with others, learnt to calm down in intense situations very quick response and decisions making, problem solving and will always go out of my way to find answers to problems

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

hard time saying no to help someone out at their worst and at when I'm at mine. When I do help someone out, I do try to make it to the best ability I can but seem to find a solution, where there's a will there's way.!

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, absolutely. It’s one of the things that got me so much fun in life putting my foot forward to help others, I wanna give something back to the people.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

5. Most definitely, with do doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom