Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Franke Castle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 25, 2023
Time of violation
13:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xuqONhdWoZo

Denis Russo

Player
Player
I was there, i am id 69680 and they started to threaten me too. They don't own that car park, it's not theirs. He also said and i quote " I'll fuck your family and friends" he is mentioning family which is not allowed, family includes my parents and siblings. i think 42498 needs to be punished for that especially.

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
  • Upon reviewing the evidence , I cannot conclude this report at this time​
  • Requesting ID 42498 to provide POV of situation and mention reason behind giving demands in this situation​
  • You have 12 hours to do the needful​

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
  • Requesting ID 42498 to provide POV of situation and mention reason behind giving demands in this situation​
POV Clearly includes metagaming :D?

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
I do not have POV, Nor do I need to provide as its not an event, How is it UB demands? Realistcly Im the Underboss of a gang and Im meant to take my family members getting harrased by some random family provoking us withouth telling them to leave? Thats super realistic... oh wait it is not

Skilyne

Player
Player
all in pov
Many times we are attacked in front of our own HQ. That's why we don't like random people.

I don't know why you thought it was a good idea to trade with anyone in a street full of armed men. I think the city is quite big. After all, this is an rp server, I don't think you would do that in real life.

There are a lot of us, so we fill up the parking lot as well. Show me a land registry document that says it's not ours. It is an unofficial parking lot next to OUR house, so it is not a Green Zone.

But the saddest thing is that you were able to upload this here, begging for some kind of punishment.

GhostTrigger

Perhaps I know when you can be robbed. 💰👩‍💻
Player
On the other hand, he mentioned family in voice, not in OOC chat at all.
Why would you consider things said in IC voice that it points out to you personally OOC?

This report only shows toxicity and is made by hate towards Liam.

I must agree with Skilyne above, that the map of Los Santos is quite big enough for anybody to trade safely. What you just did there was metagaming and powergaming.
You just stood there to provoke others and to write this strained report.

Last edited:

Skilyne

Player
Player
all in pov
- The other thing is, they talk to you, you barely answer.

- In this context, family refers to the family on the server (team). Since it is an IC conversation. It's not about your parents.
No one's parents were mentioned xD.
I don't know if you know the difference between iC and OOC.

- If you do business by identifying yourself in the message based on your ID, that in itself is metagaming/mixing.
So based on your own POV, you should be punished.

- In addition, the excuse is that you are selling when exactly you want to buy xDD

- You have no idea about RP or why you are reporting.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Omg the toxicity in the video :(
About You, and Your "Leader Behaviour" Your applying for multiple leaderships and comment and like forums related to me in order to pose me as toxic towards admins cause you are affraid of a fair competition Regarding NG Applications. Is This Leader behaviour to you?

Franke Castle

<------{ ID : 73176 }------>
Player
Many times we are attacked in front of our own HQ. That's why we don't like random people.

I don't know why you thought it was a good idea to trade with anyone in a street full of armed men. I think the city is quite big. After all, this is an rp server, I don't think you would do that in real life.

There are a lot of us, so we fill up the parking lot as well. Show me a land registry document that says it's not ours. It is an unofficial parking lot next to OUR house, so it is not a Green Zone.

But the saddest thing is that you were able to upload this here, begging for some kind of punishment.
Not everything next to your house you think is yours, so I asked the admin about the parking is public or private, and they answered with a public answer

Franke Castle

<------{ ID : 73176 }------>
Player
w
- The other thing is, they talk to you, you barely answer.

- In this context, family refers to the family on the server (team). Since it is an IC conversation. It's not about your parents.
No one's parents were mentioned xD.
I don't know if you know the difference between iC and OOC.

- If you do business by identifying yourself in the message based on your ID, that in itself is metagaming/mixing.
So based on your own POV, you should be punished.

- In addition, the excuse is that you are selling when exactly you want to buy xDD

- You have no idea about RP or why you are reporting.
what are u saying broo ?

Denis Russo

Player
Player
On the other hand, he mentioned family in voice, not in OOC chat at all.
Why would you consider things said in IC voice that it points out to you personally OOC?

This report only shows toxicity and is made by hate towards Liam.

I must agree with Skilyne above, that the map of Los Santos is quite big enough for anybody to trade safely. What you just did there was metagaming and powergaming.
You just stood there to provoke others and to write this strained report.
I would like to know how is that provoking and since when they own the car park, If that is so, you are clearly saying i can go anywhere in the city and just tell people to leave without any proper reason which invalidates what you are trying to go for here and the rules. Also, mentioning family is not allowed, he clearly said family, friends and everything. As you can see in my imgur post admins said "it is not allowed to mention it at all" So therefore, idk what are you guys on but it's not okay.

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
About You, and Your "Leader Behaviour" Your applying for multiple leaderships and comment and like forums related to me in order to pose me as toxic towards admins cause you are affraid of a fair competition Regarding NG Applications. Is This Leader behaviour to you?
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom