Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarLex

Player
Player

Information:

1. IRL Name: Fatih
2. IRL Age: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT+3
4. Average play time per day: 5-6 hours
5. City Nickname: Fatih Frost
6. City ID: 19689
7. Discord ID: fatihv

1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have been in gangs since I joined EN2 and have some experience. I was high rank in different gangs to control gang members and preparing members for events, I know the knowledge very well because I was leader of families in EN2. I will organise to much events in city like fz, store rob etc. I will spend the gang money for my gang members, Im gonna give bonusses after great events, Im gonna fill the gang warehouse. I can handle an organization easily, I know all the rule and I have experience to manage an organization, Also what i've seen last time Leos winning much events for this I would like to be the leader of the Ballas Gang to promote activity from Crime Organizations on the server, I didnt get the Ballas now but I know so much people waiting to come to my Gang.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
First My Personal goal, Make %100 on captures, I have very good shooters. My other goal is to make sure that every scenario we attend, every events, not just events We gonna active the Ghetto in city, We gonna make little bickering with LEOS. I will do everything what can i do. and My best idea; I want to do a capital attack event that I haven't seen active for a long time, I will talk with other gang leaders and Im gonna organise too important event.
Ranks will be like that:
15- Boss
14- Deputy
13- Under Deputy
12- Turf Leader
11- Turfer
10- Event Leader
9- Master
8- Captain
7- Graffiti Team
6- Warrior
5- Ghetto Clapper
4- Junior
3- Member
2- New Member
1- Freeze
Screenshot_1.png

Alex May

kendinize iyi bakın
Player
On Consideration
You have been selected for Ballas interview!

The interview will take place Wednesday 26/07/2023 at 21:00 ST
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom