Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabi Tosca

Ex Chief Of Police
Player
1. Name: Gabriella
2. IRL age : 18
3. Time zone: GMT (server time)
4. average time: online 4 to 14 hours (depending on the day)
5. discord: gabitosca#9227
6. Nickname: Gabi Tosca
7. ID: 20950

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Firstly I want to be leader of FIB because I feel its what I need to grow as a person and as a leader. Many people know I did 2 successful terms as Chief of Police and it is with that determination to make LSPD greater I want to do the same with FIB making it a welcoming and enjoyable place to be. I want to make FIB one of the most powerful orgs in the city making all gangs scared to do store robberies. I believe i have great leader ship skills and i have what it take to make an organisation like FIB even more greater than it already is and using what past directors had to be successful in my own way.

Secondly, I want to be leader of FIB because I have been in FIB and have worked along side them and I have seen what they have and what they need to be a great org. The first thing I would do if I was leader is make sure there is active people and an active HC. This strategy work when I was chief and the best way to have activity is by having a high command spread around time zones so when some HC are not in city there will always be people to reply to department chat, this will also help keep the city clean but it would also mean that there are number at them early hours of the morning to compete and stand a chance at store robberies. I know there have recent warnings given to orgs for being anti afk the way I want to solve this is by getting an admin to teleport to people who do not respond on radio to go check what they are doing, if they are caught anti afk it will be an immediate blacklist from the organisation as I do not stand for people grinding out salary by doing nothing.

Finally, if i become leader i want to scrap the whole favouritism towards officers/agents and acknowledge the one who put in the effort and time to make the org a better working space. Every agent will get the rank they deserve through observation of logs and body cam footage, by doing this we can find the best agents fit for certain situation, determining if they are leader or if they just sit back and watch everyone else do the hard work.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

The first way I would improve rp in FIB is by making sure every one uses the PDA correctly as it is counted as ooc information so before doing a background check on any one they would have to do /me connects PDA to HQ for BGC on suspects name. One of my goals to improve rp when i was chief was to try and bring all orgs together which i think for the majority of my terms worked. However seeing in recent time orgs have been distant from each other so i want to get all orgs to work together in what ever way possible if its doing undercover busts with LSPD and SAHP or patrols with GOV and SS. I want to also improve communication between FIB,LSPD and SAHP during a store robbery or hostage situation, by doing this we can have a professional interacting manner with all orgs and minimise crime and casualties.

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
+1, Gabi has been a great leader for PD and I think she would fit that same leadership position in FIB as well and do great things

Khabib Time

Player
Player
I like what she said about favoritism if she can make this happen she has my vote good luck

dakota

Player
Player
bump one of the best ex police chiefs and deserves fib leader(y)

Ashhar Baba

Deputy Chief Of SAHP
Player
All The Best gabi you deserve to be a leader because when you were in lspd you were best leader among all
All the best and keep it up

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
you are very good leader and he have 2 terms in lspd he really deserves it

Carlos Giovanni

Napal be ready my son ( MAY 24TH )
Blocked
+1

36qhLSr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.