Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luke Wise
Administrators nickname
Ercan Can
Date
Jul 26, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/HUejEnE

Luke Wisess

Player
Player
Hi I would like to appeal this ban I can only provide this pov as my NVIDIA crashed. Has you can see in the screenshot i turned on my recording for the event which NVIDIA only recorded 22 mins because NVIDIA kept turning off and on as you can see in the video . the recording just froze on me, but i don't have the part where i killed him as i didn't realize its crashed, i can also provide the whole pov so you know i'm not lying about it. I do have pov of the event but only 22 mins of it, i dunno if event rule 1.7 can be appealed but i'll give it a try.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
No pov -30 days ban that's what rule says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom