Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty McKnight

Player
Player
1. Your name: Monty McKnight
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 8-15 Hours
5. Your Discord : Monty#3912
6. Your Nickname: Monty
7. Your ID : 75225
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Reason 1:

- I Want this organisation to become its full potential and strongly believe that I can AND will take the steps that are necessary in doing so. I have seen the organisation from every single rank apart from the leader position. (Chief of Staff when the organisation was disbanded)
I have spent quite a long time in the city now and I have gotten the position where I can make judgement calls on certain situations that maybe a couple of months ago I didn't have the experience to handle (I.e. being on the backfoot in an event and needing to manage what you have left to take control of the situation)
- I have plenty of ideas and strategies I am already waiting to try out for the organisation and I know the guys that would be following my command would also be ready to carry out these new ideas to the best of their ability. At the end of the day your team is only as strong as your weakest link but even when you do have a less experienced agent in your organisation you should be able to change your game plan in order to make use of this individual. When you are in a tough situation and you are pinned down who do you want to look over and see

Reason 2:
- I haven't yet been placed as a leader of an organisation yet but after experiencing 4 terms of different FIB leaders I now know how to deal with situations that may be considered challenging to most. I try my best to get along with everyone in the city (unless we RP that a certain way) so I am good with handling complaints or if any member of my team needs to express their concerns then I am capable to do so and try to aid them the best I can. Can't have a good team if your guys morale is through the floor!

Reason 3:
- I am tired of seeing the toxicity between LEO orgs, whether that be between FIB and another org or even conflicts between other orgs, At the end of the day we are all on the same side to work against the gangs and families that attempt to commit crimes against the state and the residents of our amazing city. My first action once the organisation is up and running would be to mend those bonds and hold meetings between the orgs leaders so we can highlight what we have noticed is not working well and what is. I even have the plan to get LEO orgs to lend helping hands on patrols so we can reduce the hostage situations and make the gangs scared to even attempt to pull over a LEO vehicle.
When you are in a tough situation and you are pinned down who do you want to look over and see?
- someone who you have fallen out with and having a petty squabble with
or
- someone you get along with and trust is gonna have your back no matter the outcome of the situation
I think the answer is fairly straight forward and that's why these LEO org bonds need to be strong

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organisation

Piece of advice 1:
- Too many times in the past have agents been left standing idle in the garage of FIB, not only is this not benefiting the org but also is not enhancing the agents RP. Events will be set up and all agents will attend, of course we have the main events of the day in which the team attends but I am talking about FIB having an event between themselves or even inviting other LEOS to participate. Nothing says teamwork more than a org vs org event! friendly competition is a great way of improving tactics and the effectiveness of the agents or officers and for newer members of LEO organisation these will help to build their confidence and get to know who they are operating with. (Money prizes may be included)

Piece of Advice 2:
- In the past a lot of information is kept from the agents in the FIB that are not High Command, my goal is to make the org more transparent so that agents feel like they are a part of something rather than just being ordered about here and there. How can agents feel good about working and operating if they feel like they can not be trusted ?
A lot of times we will be trying new tactics instead of the same one way approach we always have and sometimes these tactics wont work out but at least we will have tried something different instead of sticking to the safe way.

Piece of Advice 3:
- FIB in the past has been in my opinion the most attractive org to join, now with this appeal a lot of people will (hopefully) want to join us. The training that we will offer will surpass any past previous terms, I am aiming to have the highest calibre agents in my team and will ensure personally that they are all trained correctly as well as taken care of. My choices in high command will be based on what I have seen from previous terms and who i have seen perform well and where. People who can lead their departments in the correct way and who will use everything they have and know to benefit the org

FIB WILL BE ON TOP!

Thank you for reviewing my application!

I hope you will consider me : )

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
+1 great friend and would make a good leader!! Good luck Monty! :D

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
1. Your name: Monty McKnight
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 8-15 Hours
5. Your Discord : Monty#3912
6. Your Nickname: Monty
7. Your ID : 75225
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Reason 1:

- I Want this organisation to become its full potential and strongly believe that I can AND will take the steps that are necessary in doing so. I have seen the organisation from every single rank apart from the leader position. (Chief of Staff when the organisation was disbanded)
I have spent quite a long time in the city now and I have gotten the position where I can make judgement calls on certain situations that maybe a couple of months ago I didn't have the experience to handle (I.e. being on the backfoot in an event and needing to manage what you have left to take control of the situation)
- I have plenty of ideas and strategies I am already waiting to try out for the organisation and I know the guys that would be following my command would also be ready to carry out these new ideas to the best of their ability. At the end of the day your team is only as strong as your weakest link but even when you do have a less experienced agent in your organisation you should be able to change your game plan in order to make use of this individual. When you are in a tough situation and you are pinned down who do you want to look over and see

Reason 2:
- I haven't yet been placed as a leader of an organisation yet but after experiencing 4 terms of different FIB leaders I now know how to deal with situations that may be considered challenging to most. I try my best to get along with everyone in the city (unless we RP that a certain way) so I am good with handling complaints or if any member of my team needs to express their concerns then I am capable to do so and try to aid them the best I can. Can't have a good team if your guys morale is through the floor!

Reason 3:
- I am tired of seeing the toxicity between LEO orgs, whether that be between FIB and another org or even conflicts between other orgs, At the end of the day we are all on the same side to work against the gangs and families that attempt to commit crimes against the state and the residents of our amazing city. My first action once the organisation is up and running would be to mend those bonds and hold meetings between the orgs leaders so we can highlight what we have noticed is not working well and what is. I even have the plan to get LEO orgs to lend helping hands on patrols so we can reduce the hostage situations and make the gangs scared to even attempt to pull over a LEO vehicle.
When you are in a tough situation and you are pinned down who do you want to look over and see?
- someone who you have fallen out with and having a petty squabble with
or
- someone you get along with and trust is gonna have your back no matter the outcome of the situation
I think the answer is fairly straight forward and that's why these LEO org bonds need to be strong

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organisation

Piece of advice 1:
- Too many times in the past have agents been left standing idle in the garage of FIB, not only is this not benefiting the org but also is not enhancing the agents RP. Events will be set up and all agents will attend, of course we have the main events of the day in which the team attends but I am talking about FIB having an event between themselves or even inviting other LEOS to participate. Nothing says teamwork more than a org vs org event! friendly competition is a great way of improving tactics and the effectiveness of the agents or officers and for newer members of LEO organisation these will help to build their confidence and get to know who they are operating with. (Money prizes may be included)

Piece of Advice 2:
- In the past a lot of information is kept from the agents in the FIB that are not High Command, my goal is to make the org more transparent so that agents feel like they are a part of something rather than just being ordered about here and there. How can agents feel good about working and operating if they feel like they can not be trusted ?
A lot of times we will be trying new tactics instead of the same one way approach we always have and sometimes these tactics wont work out but at least we will have tried something different instead of sticking to the safe way.

Piece of Advice 3:
- FIB in the past has been in my opinion the most attractive org to join, now with this appeal a lot of people will (hopefully) want to join us. The training that we will offer will surpass any past previous terms, I am aiming to have the highest calibre agents in my team and will ensure personally that they are all trained correctly as well as taken care of. My choices in high command will be based on what I have seen from previous terms and who i have seen perform well and where. People who can lead their departments in the correct way and who will use everything they have and know to benefit the org

FIB WILL BE ON TOP!

Thank you for reviewing my application!

I hope you will consider me : )
Would make a great leader

Tony Dior

The Enforcer
Player
++ This man deserves it more than anyone because of his experience as he was the chief of staff just before the org disbanded. Kept the org together in different ways and was friendly.. GL man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom