Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stubbo Anonymous
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 26, 2023
Time of violation
16:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EOiiOdbGcY8

stubbo

Player
Player
for the 3 days this guy has been coming around harassing everyone.

he is provoking just for us to retaliate because he is a forum warrior just wasting everyone's time, he even comes round to say he has reported us on forums. This guy is sad and cant even enjoy the game like it supposed to be enjoyed

Spitting down the mic at people, being disrespectful. we don't retaliate to his childish behaviour that he is aiming to get from us.

people like ruin great games like GrandRP

krix

termed en1
Player
I'm not gonna end the war you have started, we wanted to greet our new neighbors but instead. When my friend parked there with his issi, you guys decided to say, "bro move from our parking spots" and also started ramming my friend's car. Keep the forum war going, and I will report more of your friends. Sorry to tell you man, but all your friends are mass rule breaking. Since you want to keep going search up your families id's on forums.

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
I'm not gonna end the war you have started, we wanted to greet our new neighbors but instead. When my friend parked there with his issi, you guys decided to say, "bro move from our parking spots" and also started ramming my friend's car. Keep the forum war going, and I will report more of your friends. Sorry to tell you man, but all your friends are mass rule breaking. Since you want to keep going search up your families id's on forums.
Post it then? This is a pointless "threat". You have consistently keep throwing out threats of "oh im gonna post it" "enjoy demorgan" once after your harassment has gotten a reaction, it's plain as day that you are baiting here. Your actions speak louder than words and all I see is someone afraid of the punishment you're to receive. That is your only defense and minor reasoning to justify your behavior in the 4 day span of all this harassment. IF you don't post what you said to have "occured" then you are making even more stuff up and adding credibility to my Powergaming accusation.

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
I'm not gonna end the war you have started, we wanted to greet our new neighbors
So lets gloss over the fact you just admitted to your behavior and acknowledge something. IF you were these "nice and friendly" neighbors then you'd simply resolve the issue by having a conversation with the family Head about THAT incident you state started this all.

INSTEAD we are met with hostile harassment for what feels like from the very beginning.

best part yet is I have body cam of the head leader, another and myself asking you directly what your reasonings were for all of this and you didnt provide anything but maybe a spit sample. I told you it was your chance to be honest or stop. So we tried to "end" this war (didnt even know we started it but still waiting on that evidence) and you guys didn't accept that. We ignored you and you guys don't seem to like that.

This hole you just dug yourself looks good from up here.

Last edited:

krix

termed en1
Player
Post it then? This is a pointless "threat". You have consistently keep throwing out threats of "oh im gonna post it" "enjoy demorgan" once after your harassment has gotten a reaction, it's plain as day that you are baiting here. Your actions speak louder than words and all I see is someone afraid of the punishment you're to receive. That is your only defense and minor reasoning to justify your behavior in the 4 day span of all this harassment. IF you don't post what you said to have "occured" then you are making even more stuff up and adding credibility to my Powergaming accusation.
sorry i didnt see your id in the video neither in the suspect ids please get off my forums if youre not apart of it

krix

termed en1
Player
So lets gloss over the fact you just admitted to your behavior and acknowledge something. IF you were these "nice and friendly" neighbors then you'd simply resolve the issue by having a conversation with the family Head about THAT incident you state started this all.

INSTEAD we are met with hostile harassment for what feels like from the very beginning.

best part yet is I have body cam of the head leader, another and myself asking you directly what your reasonings were for all of this and you didnt provide anything but maybe a spit sample. I told you it was your chance to be honest or stop. So we tried to "end" this war (didnt even know we started it but still waiting on that evidence) and you guys didn't accept that. We ignored you and you guys don't seem to like that.

This hole you just dug yourself looks good from up here.
sorry that i dont take disrespect such as rdm i was in ng at the time i couldnt do anything and also my bodycam wasnt working that day

krix

termed en1
Player
if its pointless then stop crying pls and thanks

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
if its pointless then stop crying pls and thanks
Krix you just tried to Mass RDM outside the same house you tole me to go round the corner then tried to kill like 5 of my family members but you and the person you were with both died

krix

termed en1
Player
Krix you just tried to Mass RDM outside the same house you tole me to go round the corner then tried to kill like 5 of my family members but you and the person you were with both died
5v2 + i didnt see your id sorry to tell ya

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Player 201038 is currently already in a punishment for Provoking.
Provided evidence and his Forum Posts here make it clear that this is neither a one time thing, nor will he stop it in the future.
This is just bad RP and neglects everybodys time. If this will continue, there may be more punishments upcoming.
I advise player 201038 to strictly change his behavior.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom