Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeynep _Mikaelson
Administrators nickname
Oghi_Flann_Dhruv_Nakr
Date
Jul 26, 2023
Time
15:33
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/rLTUl4H

Zeynep Mikaelson

She/Her
Player
As you can see in the image, markeplace is being made in the club chat. i have written to the admins because this is a rule violation. But these two admins ignored the rule violation and told me to turn off my club chat.

image:

image:
(there is no option of a type of punishment related to this issue. an official told me to choose my "jail" option)

Zeynep Mikaelson

She/Her
Player
"no sanctions were imposed on the person who made the marketplace in the club chat"
As you can see in the image, markeplace is being made in the club chat. i have written to the admins because this is a rule violation. But these two admins ignored the rule violation and told me to turn off my club chat.

image:

image:
(there is no option of a type of punishment related to this issue. an official told me to choose my "jail" option)

"

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
We don't have rules for offtop in club chat, if you don't wanna see it you can disable club chat in settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom