Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
IsmailDoger
Suspect ID
85279-59187
Date of violation
Jul 26, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qN-IuDD5cRw

İsmail Doger

Player
Player
as you can see in the first pov 85279 punching me without any rp situation and started shooting as well. Then i killed him because i take cover myself. In second pov ID 85279 come back area before 15 minutes and did very wonderful VDM and NLR (New Life Rule) . After VDM ID 59187 did RDM. GG for Little oldiş paşa fam xd

greetings A. Paşa :)

ArifPaşa

Arif PAŞA
Player
gg for kids very clear to see RDM NLR and VDM
Also you can see both of them did MetaGaming because he did VDM to 85850 and his friend came out the house and started shooting same time (RDM) keep eye ;)

Last edited:

Ahmed Ilya

Boombastic Side Eye
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 85279 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15 and Gen Rule 6.7
(When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. + If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes.)

Also,
IDs 77622, 59187 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15
(When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them)

However,
ID 85850 will also receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15
(A rule break can not be met with a rule break, You have to engage in RP before shooting outside the ghetto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom