Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ein Livii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 27, 2023
Time of violation
23:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FrZ7lIWknsI

metoo

Player
Player
bro, it's not a bug abuse, I'm really disconnected from the game at that time, something that has been happening constantly due to the busyness of the server lately, and I'm re-entering the game if I wanted to escape from you, I wouldn't be reborn in the same location

Emma Lega

Lithuanian goat (Top Shooter)
Player
bro, it's not a bug abuse, I'm really disconnected from the game at that time, something that has been happening constantly due to the busyness of the server lately, and I'm re-entering the game if I wanted to escape from you, I wouldn't be reborn in the same location
You were still dead in pov you can still see me patching you when u were dead but when u comeback ur alive and break another rule running into gz mid fight

metoo

Player
Player
bro i'm dropping out of the game i'm not leaving voluntarily even though it's like this this is not a bug abuse

Emma Lega

Lithuanian goat (Top Shooter)
Player
bro i'm dropping out of the game i'm not leaving voluntarily even though it's like this this is not a bug abuse
So ur saying out of all moments u could have leaved u shot my fam members and then when we started patching u up to start the robbery at that 1 specific time u had to f1 out of the game bcs ur game was bugging out of all the time u speant on the game and came back 20s later alive and ran into the gz thats 2 warnings if no bug abuse my friend CL and running into gz mid fight

metoo

Player
Player
bro as i told you i'm really out of the game then dear admins can see this when they check it out. when i re-entered the game, i saw that i was born again and i ran greenzone with a momentary situation yes i know it's a mistake but this is my only mistake here bro

• Haha
Reactions: Vui

Luke Lupus

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 112341 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse, GZ 1.3​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom