Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 6.4 + 6.20 + Shooting in GZ as LSPD | 286477

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoro God
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 27, 2023
Time of violation
23:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LX4xCr2rKpA

LuFFy GoD

Commander of LSPD
Player
He is a Bad cop , He tazed me in GZ , Giving demands in GZ , Ignoring me If I ask for a lawyer , and writing the complaint reason as Parking the vehicle but i did not park though and given me 4 wanted levels without any proper reason

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
POV REQUEST

Player 286477 i require your POV of this whole situation please. You have 24 hours to provide.​

Sybrex

Player
Player
I was told by LSPD HC that tazing is allowed in GZ and I even witnessed HC do it so I assumed it was allowed. I didn't shoot him I told him to leave and he was not leaving and I arrested him for failure to comply and at the end I can swear I could not hear him ask for a lawyer because my radio was full of officers saying stuff and the sound icon didn't appear on his charachter either so I could not have known he asked for one, because I am totally fine with a lawyer situation at any time because it is their right so. On top of that I even gave him two chances to leave and still refused to comply. Anyways, full POV here:

Sybrex

Player
Player
Also by the way that was not the first time he ignored me, as you can see in the screenshot his motorcycle was there again 10 minutes ago. (Look at the time in the vid and the photo)
image.png

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

With the POV provided from the officer by suspicions are made clear that he couldn't hear you in game. There was no communication via the chat either so I can see he tried to roleplay it out as best as he could without (from his side) getting any responce from the detainee.

1) LEOs can taze in GZ
2) LEOs can give demands in GZ
3) You did park out front of hospital, so that fine was correct.
4) Failure to comply was 4 stars because again (FROM HIS SIDE VIA BUG) you had no voice and were stood staring at him when he was asking him to leave.

SO. In summary. This isn't a bad cop he just couldn't hear you talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom