Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shroud Loco
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 27, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S33tBIpNhj8

quagmire

๐”น๐• ๐•ฆ ๐Ÿ›๐•’๐•ค๐•“๐•’
Player
that was so intentional, and that stupid reaction oh oh shit like you wasnt seeing him looool, a fail is a fail rules are clear enjoy ur jail officer kkkk

vAnimated

Player
Player
that was so intentional, and that stupid reaction oh oh shit like you wasnt seeing him looool, a fail is a fail rules are clear enjoy ur jail officer kkkk
If you have ever used an FIB vehicle you know how hard it is to control the vehicle as they are all boosted. Plus my guy is running across the street and at the time im going 108 kh/h before realizing he was going to get hit anyway

Shroud Loco

Player
Player
If you have ever used an FIB vehicle you know how hard it is to control the vehicle as they are all boosted. Plus my guy is running across the street and at the time im going 108 kh/h before realizing he was going to get hit anyway
i think you didnt drive airplane or jet ski just car

quagmire

๐”น๐• ๐•ฆ ๐Ÿ›๐•’๐•ค๐•“๐•’
Player

stop talking like a 5 years child trying to find an argument why he ate an extra cookie , u did it u deserve the punishment ,chill and enjoy ur jumpsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom