Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
aboali younis
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 27, 2023
Time of violation
2023-07-27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nEWtMlZHUk4

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV of Player 125624

Player 125624 claims it did not cancel the animation in his eyes, I will give him the benefit of the doubt

You have 6h to provide your POV
Further discussion under this Post will result in a punishment.​

Benz Benzo

Player
Player
Im 125624, i never claimed it didnt cancel watch the Video again carefully. ID 224717 asked why did you cancel, ID 35758 said he didnt cancel it.

I removed my Gun to heal him (quick slot) and shorty before the healing was over i accidently pulled my Gun out (quick slot) so it cancelled the healing Animation. He cut out the part where we said that he can run off so we did not rob this guy after this issue happend but video is cut.

treees

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
not too sure you know but you can't pull out guns while reviving someone.... its considered bug abuse as doing this action is for sure unrealistic and can only be done in mind of knowing that its bug abuse. La Familia again breaking rules.

Kishko

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
not too sure you know but you can't pull out guns while reviving someone.... its considered bug abuse as doing this action is for sure unrealistic and can only be done in mind of knowing that its bug abuse.
Do you know whats more unrealistic?
Driving in the opposite side of the road to ram people off their bikes and to shot people without giving them demands

Kishko

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
On consideration - N-Word, Gen 3.1, Toxicity | La Familia still doesn't change the fact that you constantly disrespect server and unofficial rules.
No one did, buddy. No one did.

treees

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
you need to fully educate yourself on unofficial rules as random punching people and toxicity from more than 3 of your members is a fam warning.

Kishko

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
you need to fully educate yourself on unofficial rules as random punching people and toxicity from more than 3 of your members is a fam warning.
Idk why you saying that to me when I have 0 connection with them for the past 2-3 days. You need to be the last person speaking about education. All I see in your fam are rulebreakers. "Random punching"? There isn't such a thing as random punching in raid zone Mr. Education

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 125624 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse
Forum accounts Kishko and treees will receive Forum warnings for discussing in a thread under review​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom