Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
raxal vercetti
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2021
Time of violation
20:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/2amQsDr

sukhbir singh

Player
Player
so i got gtr to steal as task of the same person who selling his car so we went to check the car the plan is to test drive the car nd then go to gheto kill the owner nd just simply steal the car. so we were doing as the plan is we took the keys of the car went to gheto downed the owner i started lockpiking the car. suddenly some guys came and downed both of us. he cant call his family members as the owner of the car is downed. he gave a call on discord tell them the location. so i called admin to solve the situation. before i tell admin the situation they changed the situation as they trying to rob me nd im refusing simply fear rp so i called gods just listen to me one time but i havent got any reply. i continued the situation thought he might listen to me after the situation ends but it doesnt happened i caled god again i just wanna talk to u the situation in not like this as it seems to be they just changed the whole thing but havent got any reply. i asked them for pov how did he called his friends he just ignored me . i just pulled off the power plug in anger. when i came back i got demorgan for combact log i understand. but i didnt got any chance to explain the situation i was just got ignored. instead i got admin report mute i was innocent no one listens to my situation. those guys changed the whole situation and havent let me talk to admin. i was innocent in the situation havent got any chance to tell the whole situation. more proofs will be provided soon

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Insufficient Evidence

Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom