Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeki Cruise

EMS ON TOP
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL

Nezeel sonani

2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day

6-10 hours a day

5. Your Discord

Nezeel

6. Your Nickname

ZEKI Cruise

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
It's an exciting chance that fits with my interest for media, advertising, and journalism to lead LifeInvader in the big drama. As the leader of this expansive organisation, it is my goal to transform it into a formidable platform that will revolutionise the way that knowledge is shared and unite the populace. In addition to offering a trustworthy news source that disseminates accurate and timely information, my objective is to develop captivating and effective commercials that capture people. I hope to transform LifeInvader into the go-to source for news, updates, and interesting content with the help of a talented staff and creative strategies. This will have a long-lasting effect on the virtual world and improve the roleplaying experience for all players.

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

Focus on these essential elements to raise your roleplay level in the LifeInvader organisation in Grand roleplay:

1. Character development involves giving each character a complex past, distinct personality, and compelling motivations. Spend some time getting to know the quirks, routines, and objectives of your character.

2. Clear and immersive communication with other players should be practised. In order to create more genuine relationships, use suitable vocabulary, tone, and gestures.

3. In-Depth Research: Get to know the background, values, and culture of LifeInvader. Keep up with the most recent in-game news and happenings so you can include them into your roleplay.

4. Storytelling Collaboration: Work with other players to create engrossing plotlines and enduring experiences. Accept the unexpected and adjust to changing circumstances.

5. Diversity and Realism: Consider a diversity of feelings, responses, and responses to different circumstances. To increase immersion, add realistic components to your roleplay.

6. Resolution of Conflict: Handle disputes diplomatically and creatively, taking into account both in- and out-of-game repercussions.

7. Active Listening: Attend to the roleplay of others and react appropriately. This encourages participation and improves the overall roleplaying experience.

8. Flexibility and adaptability: Be able to change with the times. This proves your dedication to making the roleplaying experience better for everyone.

9. Rules Adherence: Obey the server's rules and regulations to make sure that everyone has a fun and fair time playing.

Constant Improvement: Ask for criticism from others and make use of it to hone your roleplaying abilities. For ideas, observe seasoned roleplayers and pick up some of their tricks.

Zeki Cruise

EMS ON TOP
Player
close this i post it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom