Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jony Smiley
Administrators nickname
Unknown
Date
Jul 27, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/nqmDF8o

Jony Smiley

Player
Player
Dear Admins, I hope you all are doing good, Yesterday when I tried to access the grand rp market place on discord I was not able to do it and found out that I was banned. I am not sure why I was banned and what did i do wrong as I was not given any warnings about a rule break. I only post ads for clothes or any items that I want to sell.

If i have made any mistake then I am extremely sorry and would like to know what did i do wrong. I would highly appreciate it if I was given another chance and unbanned on the Grand Rp market place.

My discord is : Jon Smiley#1361

Yours Sincerely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom