Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Komaram Bheem
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOzIcsl6rxM

Arthur Miguel

Nothing Special😁
Player
Requesting POV

ID 44791 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!

South West

Player
Player
Hello there, have a good day to you all at first. As a new starter to the Grand RP, I didn't aware that i haven't opened my POV and also as i mentioned in my previous sentence, -as a newbie- i didn't remember it to be opened. My friend told me that I might get "PC Check" because of this and I'm willing to do that with all my respect. Playing legit is the only thing that i want in this game as the creator, fellow mate, of this post. I tried to reach him at the game to solve between us with all my respect but i couldn't reach him. So as a beginner it is my first complaint and i want to do anything i can, to help all of you guys. I really don't have any clue how is this happened and believe me i really don't use any 3rd party program you guys can imagine, except "Reshade". Hope we can solve this issue and as i said i want to do anything i need to do. As i watched too, it really seems glitchy i'm %100 percent agree with you but i have nothing like lag switch or anything like that. Like i said i'm willing to do any possible way to fix this issue in front of you all.

Best Regards
-South West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom