Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yusf broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2023
Time of violation
11:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/euwsyHVy_OU

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
ID: 71324 Provide Event POV.
(You have 8hrs to do so)

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Bruh just drink juice and increase ur skill thats it
And administrator feel free to check me as my punishment history is pretty clean.
u cant drink juice when skill is already max + i race with my skill maxed every time and I know that for a fact, tf u on about we can go and test it, how about dont crop ur pov we can see it's cropped and lets see what u have open in ur taskbar

gEm

nope
Player
lol u can see everything which is on my screen
and i will press win for u to see whats runing lol ur talk make no sence or ur new

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
post any single proof thing that i cheat boy lol never expected that a fam leader will call me cheater
Admin instead pc check me and sut their mouth for atleast a while
broski we all here have raced and everybody knows that car does NOT go more than 180 in the airport, and with ur driving skill, not ingame skill I mean actual game skill u cant drive as we can see in ur pov, u literally have to brake for ur opponent to keep up with u, admins will decide bro but we have so many clips and POVs of that race and we all can agree that you had some sorts of cheats, u probs now deleting all ur cheats from ur pc and telling admins to pc check u

gEm

nope
Player
so here i give u full pov u say crop, then told u to drink juice u say not then usay me and my friends cheater who rnt even racers, at last after u pissing me off i allowed to pc check but u say i delete cheats like what u wanna do? and abot ur broski reply if i delete cheats they can be logged so dont say anything without reference.
And i would love to see a reply for second pov ,ur guys speed is double than me . reply if posible

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
so here i give u full pov u say crop, then told u to drink juice u say not then usay me and my friends cheater who rnt even racers, at last after u pissing me off i allowed to pc check but u say i delete cheats like what u wanna do? and abot ur broski reply if i delete cheats they can be logged so dont say anything without reference.
And i would love to see a reply for second pov ,ur guys speed is double than me . reply if posible
Ok so first of all, your full pov is cropped by dimensions not by duration, if u wanna prove urself then show what apps were running at the bottom in the taskbar, second of all, which juice are u mentioning because if its "riding juice" the game wont allow you to drink it UNLESS you have lvl 2 driving skill, then after it would make it lvl 3 which is max, and all of our members have max driving skill if they are going to a race, we aren't new to the game, show us proof that when u drink that "juice" you are all of a sudden twice as fast as your opponent, the leader of top shelf is also one of the best racers in en2 and still his car doesn't go that fast, which leads me to believe you are using third party software to make your car go way faster, third of all logs CAN be deleted aswell if someone has knowledge of computers, anything is possible so even if you get PC checked you could've deleted your software, who knows maybe the software has an injection system which is used by plugging in a USB which is on a complete different storage system and can be unplugged during PC checks and leave no logs whatsoever. So that's my entire counterargument to your nonsense. That car never goes over 180 and does not accelerate that fast, you are not a known racer and aren't a good racer judging by how you drive around corners and how many checkpoints you missed, and the "juice" you are talking about does not work if the skill is already maxed and if you want me to prove that I said I will send POVs regarding the juice and the car not going over 180 in over 10 races from me and different people.

gEm

nope
Player
Ok so first of all, your full pov is cropped by dimensions not by duration, if u wanna prove urself then show what apps were running at the bottom in the taskbar, second of all, which juice are u mentioning because if its "riding juice" the game wont allow you to drink it UNLESS you have lvl 2 driving skill, then after it would make it lvl 3 which is max, and all of our members have max driving skill if they are going to a race, we aren't new to the game, show us proof that when u drink that "juice" you are all of a sudden twice as fast as your opponent, the leader of top shelf is also one of the best racers in en2 and still his car doesn't go that fast, which leads me to believe you are using third party software to make your car go way faster, third of all logs CAN be deleted aswell if someone has knowledge of computers, anything is possible so even if you get PC checked you could've deleted your software, who knows maybe the software has an injection system which is used by plugging in a USB which is on a complete different storage system and can be unplugged during PC checks and leave no logs whatsoever. So that's my entire counterargument to your nonsense. That car never goes over 180 and does not accelerate that fast, you are not a known racer and aren't a good racer judging by how you drive around corners and how many checkpoints you missed, and the "juice" you are talking about does not work if the skill is already maxed and if you want me to prove that I said I will send POVs regarding the juice and the car not going over 180 in over 10 races from me and different people.
ok so first explain how do i show taskbar while racing second, i play at 900p windowed at 900p monitor so theres nothing that is croped then second see pov
and at last u say im cheater no im not thats only i think u can read and also u call my friends cheater which is ridicolous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom