Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yusf broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2023
Time of violation
11:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/euwsyHVy_OU

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
ok so first explain how do i show taskbar while racing second, i play at 900p windowed at 900p monitor so theres nothing that is croped then second see pov
and at last u say im cheater no im not thats only i think u can read and also u call my friends cheater which is ridicolous
You know what leads me to believe that the dimension of your POV is cropped? Because at the bottom a tiny edge of your taskbar is shown, but just a tiny edge to where it looks like you cropped it intentionally to hide something, if it is windowed we would see your taskbar at the bottom, we can literally see 4 apps are opened just because of the top edge.

gEm

nope
Player
You know what leads me to believe that the dimension of your POV is cropped? Because at the bottom a tiny edge of your taskbar is shown, but just a tiny edge to where it looks like you cropped it intentionally to hide something, if it is windowed we would see your taskbar at the bottom, we can literally see 4 apps are opened just because of the top edge.
brother tell me ur emails so i can show u live everything again bcz it is my full screen

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Yo. I think Gems Skill was level 2 and when he came in the race turf he drank Riding Juice. When U drink Riding Juice U have a speedboost for a little time. So ur car goes faster. Learn the game and stop going around screaming that everyone is a cheater. Go buy some Riding Juices and compete bro. If u think hes cheating lol ur so down bad brother.

Reactions: gEm

gEm

nope
Player
and at all u dont trust anyone try for urself set ur game at monitor reso and play at windowed thats all no rocket science

Fire Oviouss

Ovious Are Comming...
Player
imagine using Handling.meta omagad you putted 600 on speed power ? bruhh that not good settings

dont shearch so far its just a Handling.meta he changed values and that sit. bye bye . i can provide proof of what i am talking.

gEm

nope
Player
imagine using Handling.meta omagad you putted 600 on speed power ? bruhh that not good settings

dont shearch so far its just a Handling.meta he changed values and that sit. bye bye . i can provide proof of what i am ta1.
one more crying baby spotted

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Fire. U cannot Prove he is using cheats or whatever shit ur talking.

Fire Oviouss

Ovious Are Comming...
Player
who said im using handling, ur noname and come from nowhere telling me cheating WoW
noname ? dont sure abt that, i can do the exact same sames settings do you put and show you that you used a handling.meta.
2sec proof look closely when you turn your vehicle get like glued to the road and if you look the other guy pov you see that he sliding.
dont be mad.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Gem is ready for PC check too. If u can prove hes cheating. Go ahead. His pc is yours.

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Gem is ready for PC check too. If u can prove hes cheating. Go ahead. His pc is yours.
bro the proof is already there, a pc check wont invalidate what he did here which is obvious cheating as Fire Oviouss also said, riding juice wont do that lool, also show POV of him drinking the juice then, if u can show that or replicate exactly what he did then go ahead and show us

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
bro the proof is already there, a pc check wont invalidate what he did here which is obvious cheating as Fire Oviouss also said, riding juice wont do that lool, also show POV of him drinking the juice then, if u can show that or replicate exactly what he did then go ahead and show us
Bro He literally doesnt have to do any of that shit. If admin has asked him for PC check or anything. Hes ready for it. He aint cheating. Yall should just experiment with the game and find ways to be the one standing on top. Cmon man take this competitive. I also had a same forum on me for the same reason. I forgot to Provide POV so I provided POV later and got unbanned.
My forum.

gEm

nope
Player
what if i prove juice works
Will u disband ur crying fam?

gEm

nope
Player
also ur friend said i change files, pc check will let the admin no what i change or no

gEm

nope
Player
i have already given pov of juice bro u just come and ask and talk dont watch pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom