Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Darren Blane
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2023
Time of violation
17:10
Proofs
https://streamable.com/g8i4al

Darren Miller

Player
Player
we was all trying to get the battery from a solar pannel when we were given demands to leave i started trying to leave and was blocked by a dog i made it to the front of the store and was then killed even though i was complying with the demands to leave

yousefy

Player
Player
we was all trying to get the battery from a solar pannel when we were given demands to leave i started trying to leave and was blocked by a dog i made it to the front of the store and was then killed even though i was complying with the demands to leave
When he gave you demand, you didn't run away, you walked slowly, you didn't fear for your life

Asadullah

Player
Player
we was all trying to get the battery from a solar pannel when we were given demands to leave i started trying to leave and was blocked by a dog i made it to the front of the store and was then kille
Bro you were moving very slowly, you didn't have fear of your life

Darren Miller

Player
Player
he said to leave the area he did not say run i complied and left the area meaning i followed his demands completely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom