Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Rae Hills
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2021
Time of violation
21:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q0q4DwMex8

ItsRaa

Rae Hills
Player
2 families and 1 ballas robbing together when they are in different gang.at that time 2 admins were also there Slim Capella and Abrahem Elkhabib they said they can rob. but after that i talked to higher admins they said they cant rob together.

Last edited:

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
this indian dude said fail rp when the admins told us its fine
do you think admins told you the thing correctly EVEN THE ADMINS didnt know that we cant rob with different gang with different clothes color together, and you laughing XD 🤣🤣

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
Also in the video you are metagaming by talking through discord or something else not in game radio. :*
I think you are wrong hes not using METAGAMING coz meta gaming is considerd,which describes a player's use of real-life knowledge concerning the state of the game to determine their character's actions, BUT in this clip he didnt even talk about that situation XD HOW CAN U BLAME A GUY 🤣🤣

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report , I would like to ask the suspects if their family is an unofficial org or not​

CrippinKozak

Marcin Reaper VDM King
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report , I would like to ask the suspects if their family is an unofficial org or not​
no, and could I please be educated on the rule I broke as I cannot find one that states people from different gangs cant rob someone? The admins were fine with it and I'm just too uneducated to know the rule, also why is Marabunta robbing people with bloods in the ghetto and there is no problem?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom