Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
South West
Administrators nickname
Arthur Miguel
Date
Jul 28, 2023
Time
18:01
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/441346/

South West

Player
Player
As i stated everything i can at mentioned forum post, which could be proof of everything, as i beginner, not opening a POV shouldn't be punished like a 30 days ban or something. Even i asked i could get PC Check and sorry for not having a POV, it is just harrashing and not anything else except that. As i said i didn't aware it hasn't opened this punishment is just unfair for me at all. It is just misjuding a beginner and there is a hate on all of our family members so the decision on me has not given unbiassed. I even believe the admin, who punished me, didn't even read all the things i wrote at there and after seeing i couldn't provide POV, he just threw me a 30 days full of ban. As you might see, i didn't even join any conflict in the game and also in this forum. If we consider all of this situation, everybody can see it doesn't a fair decision. I'm requesting a full PC Check which can be excellent proof of the accusation. The decision here is just "what can i do to this guy without putting any effort to this case?" decision, which is crystal clear, because he didn't want to do his only job which is solving the case and decide fairly at all. I am just a beginner who started a few days ago and getting punished like this just makes anybody not willing to play. I know there is so many complaints to take care of but making a decision which is completely unfair, should not be the solution. As i stated my problems above, i just want to be PC Checked and unbanned that's all. I haven't done anything wrong, i can't explain and don't know how the thing happened in my blame but as i say, i can provide a full pc check which can solve everything in this situation. I believe 30 days ban to a newbie, even without PC Checking, is completely misjudge.

Best Regards
-South West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom