Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Noopy_Green
Administrators nickname
El_Pepe
Date
Jul 25, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/cpHwjgW

Don Freecss

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor , I am writing to you today to ask for a deban of my account ID 10663.
First , I have been banned for 9999 days for 6.22RG which is: It is forbidden to sell/buy family businesses or withdraw/deposit/distribute money on/from the family balance without the approval of the family owner, as well as to take from the warehouse and family cars.
In this current case I was banned because I sold a drug laboratory but I have to tell you my story.

2.3 months ago a person named William Davis with id 18607 created the Vita family. I joined this family and one day knowing that no one had enough money in the family he raised me to the rank of right-hand man to buy a drug lab at auction. That's when we made a contract (I no longer have the capture because there is time and I have renistallize my PC since). Thanks to this contract I could do EVERYTHING: take care of the laboratory first and all the time, Sell the laboratory. Because since as quote I bought this lab with all my personal money this contract is therefore a contract of belonging.

But two weeks later I wanted to have even more belonging and I wanted to buy the family with another person named Purple Opium with id 20982. Let's decide to buy it back me with 10m and he 5m knowing that he can only have one head of family I told him that I did not want to be a leader and asks for a lot of responsibility knowing that we had the family unofficial. The contract with the laboratory is still maintained

With the purchase of the family I am totally the owner of the family so I make money thanks to the drug laboratory and a week ago I had to go to work and come back every weekend that's why I decided to sell my drug laboratory to a family.

In addition, I received purple opium (id 20928) from the sale of the laboratory but he sent me this: .The last message means that he just did expres to ban me because he is sneaky and capricious.

Finally I have never been banned in this game and I know perfectly the rules I love this game that rocks me for more than a year now thank you for reading and your decision.

Noopy Green | ID 10663

Don Freecss

Player
Player
I am still ready to give more details: I sold the drug laboratory in addition because I had to go to work and I could not return the money earned through the sale of the laboratory I am ready to reimburse it see pay double the selling price

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Rejected. Scamming cases are not appealable​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom