Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Eden Beck
Administrators nickname
choppa oldattack
Date
Jun 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/9Q2JB4x.png

Eden Beck

Player
Player
Hello Lebron,

I’ve been blacklisted a while ago. You already know the situation and already talked with Tilter about it. I have a proof that shows that i did not steal anyone’s account. They knew about it. i only broke General Rule 1.1 and i will accept the consequences for this action. I will post the dm’s between Tilter and Muhsin Hurmaci’s (the media guy 3612 id) moderator.

Basically what happened was since GrandRP is getting the media’s back leader of Hurmaci family asked Tilter if he can get the house again for his content. Because Tilter basically gave that house for free(state value) because choppa asked for the house long time ago and since Tilter and leader of Hurmaci was friends Tilter trusted him and gave the house for his content. But when they quit the server because of the branding issue. leader of Hurmaci didn’t care about the house and it had one day left to go back to auction. We texted them and said you guys gotta pay for the house or we will lose it. They said “We will give you his account because he won’t log in to the game.” We said okey one of our friend will do it and here i am. I was that guy. I logged to his account, delete the family and sold the house to Tilter. They knew about it. And once they asked Tilter to get the house back and Tilter said no(he didn’t want to give his house again because they were almost losing it and he didn’t like their irresponsible behavior). Hurmaci leader got mad and even decided to move to EN3. Right after that he accused us for stealing his account. He basically lied. I did not deserve to get blacklisted but i accept that i broke general rule 1.1.

You’re gonna need a Turkish admin to translate my proof.

l3yXdai.png

Thank you for your time.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. This ban you cannot appeal. Even if it was allowed from his side you still cannot do that. Both are banned the media and you as well

Top Bottom