Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Israel NinthStreet
Administrators nickname
Andy Margiela
Date
Jan 29, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/44012/#post-156903

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
Hi dear admins, i am very sorry for what i did when i ooc asulted a man at arena. I regret this very much the only reason i did this i know its wrong but he did it to me first. If you look in the report he didnt provide a one minute clip when u have to provide a one minute clip when ooc insulting. If he provided clip then uwould see him saying suck ur mum mate. I am still very sorry for this because i love this server and iu spend so much time and money on it to be banned is not nice when i didnt mean it. Please forgive me and give me one more chance.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
  • Evidence must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min)
This show enough proof of you violate server rule, if you want to report him, save your pov and report back, he broke the rule doesn't mean you can!

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin provided full correct answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom