Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Decod_Sasha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 30, 2023
Time of violation
5:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LiMY_D4CmWk

Charles Lucid

Player
Player
This server has no rp next time rp and dont taze me out the car you fucking retard. U shot me through glass with a tazer bullet which makes 0 sense. This server has no rp might as well take "RP" out of the name grand rp. Get a fucking life or play on an actual rp server. "seE U on gOv" head ass.

Demarcus Demetrese

Player
Player
He asked you "what you need?" he did not know he was i a combat sit he shot through glass and that is power gaming

Demarcus Demetrese

Player
Player
To add pov is not the required length you never told him to get out of the car which is ic ik but its surprising your dumbass even got hired if there was gov you would be fucking fired make better decisions and stop being a fucking idiot (This message is to the Forum poster)

Charles Lucid

Player
Player
Ur also not even doing ur job goofy. Why taze me out the car if u aint give demands or jackshit who hired ur dumbass to be an undersheriff :ROFLMAO:

Charles Lucid

Player
Player
Nice self report for failing to do ur fuckin job, fail rp, and power gaming. Good job

Demarcus Demetrese

Player
Player
Here is the General Rule: 6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN as stated in the rule its refusing to rp a situation by logging there was no rp in this instance fr

Rohan Satoru

Player
Player
Approved

ID 41985 will receive a punishment for CL.
ID 21303 will receive a punishment for UB Barricade.
ID 30835 will receive a punishment for PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom