Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mero_Broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 30, 2023
Time of violation
15:57
Proofs
https://streamable.com/uy0zqe

Trevor Chawarma

Player
Player
hello in the first we can see that he hit me but i ddnt talk and the races have no a lot of rules bc its street races
my povpov

Salvatore Goodman

Player
Player
This is genuinely one of the dumbest POV requests i've ever seen.

First of all, spheres of influence are OOC events and a "street race" should have no rules involving car ramming as it is a street race.

2nd of all, by your definition of car ramming, at :20 in your own clip you literally go for a car ram to get ahead in the race (Which i think was totally fine, but based on your argument you just car rammed).

3rd, on your instance of the car ram you mentioned, you decided to go heavy on the right side and wasnt in line with the checkpoint, which is completely your fault to begin with. If you didnt take that angle you wouldnt be in a position to get boxed out. He didnt make you miss it, you made yourself miss it.

From a racing perspective, he has right of way as the person in first place to be wherever he wants on the road, you dont get priority on whether he can or can't be on the right side or not. Was it nice what he did? Probably not. But there is no rule break for him making the smart play and punishing you for making the silly decision of going so far out. I thought a racing family would understand this.

Last edited:

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
This is genuinely one of the dumbest POV request i've ever seen. First of all, spheres of influence are OOC events and a "street race" should have no rules involving car ramming as it is a street race. 2nd of all, by your definition of car ramming, at :20 in your own clip you literally go for a car ram to get ahead in the race (Which i think was totally fine, but based on your argument you just car rammed). Further, on your instance of the car ram you mentioned, you decided to go heavy on the right side and wasnt in line with the checkpoint, which is completely your fault to begin with. If you didnt take that angle you wouldnt be in a position to get boxed out. He didnt make you miss it, you made yourself miss it. Lastly from a racing perspective, he has right of way as the person in first place to be wherever he wants on the road, you dont get priority on whether he can or can't be on the right side or not. I thought a racing family would understand this.
my guy, u would say that cos u car ram aswell, complete respect to you but ooc event or not, it is considered car ramming and many people get punished for it because it is still an event and if car ramming was allowed everyone would do it, and you mentioning 0:20 on my clip "car ramming", that is not considered car ramming and it is completely obvious what my intention is, which is to overtake, and I tried to do it but my rear end of the car got a bit too close to his front of the car and if you watch both clips side to side you will see a bit of desync occurs here and it didn't mess anything up, you arent gonna mention 0:22 though where he basically pit my rear end and I almost lost control but I was gonna let that go, that would be fine I wasn't gonna report him for that, cos it is not car ramming and wasn't done intentionally, furthermore yes true it is his right to go wherever on the road he wants but what counts is the intention. his intention was not to block my front, instead it is obvious even in his POV he turned his camera to the back to see me and car rammed which then gave him 100% chance to win the race, where as before I was about to overtake him and he rammed me off to the right to make me miss the checkpoint, no way you are gonna defend that. this isnt real life its a game, and the event is still an event, ooc or not car ramming does get punished here, he car rammed and I have seen you car ram on multiple ocassions aswell but we havent decided to report you. and you also mentioning that "I wasn't in line with the checkpoint is my fault" gives him no right to ram me like that, I am not gonna go straight behind him how else would I overtake? and I wouldn't see any other reason for him to go that aggressively to the right other than to car ram me, so with complete respect to you and your family, your member did indeed car ram and it is what it is, intention was also obvious. and to you saying "was it nice what he did" yes ofcourse it wasn't, its scummy how he won the race, and now im gonna punish him back for that, if I made the mistake of going so far right then how does getting car rammed make it better? if I was gonna lose by going so far right then why is he ramming me?

Last edited:

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
my man just pov requested to just show us all how hes so trash at racing and how he lost lmaoo
posting 1 unlucky race where i get car rammed vs all the other races i win = trash racer, im not gonna go on here to brag and post all my races am i?

Adeep Envy

OMWTFYB
Player
posting 1 unlucky race where i get car rammed vs all the other races i win = trash racer, im not gonna go on here to brag and post all my races am i?
imma just ask to stop embarrassing yourself my friend you already did enough youre a laughing stock

Nana Enzo

Ex Ballas Leader
Player
ID 19956 Provide Pov with game sound and mic
You have 10h For That

Trevor Chawarma

Player
Player
ID 19956 Provide Pov with game sound and mic
You have 10h For That
I don’t have a app to have to register my voice and the game it has sound but I lowered bc I was talking with somebody irl
For the future I will download an app to register my voice I didn’t knew it need my voice

Trevor Chawarma

Player
Player
Lol if I post all the cr of you guys you won’t be happy am keeping them bc I don’t have time to do a forum but If u wanna like that I can free my time

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
imma just ask to stop embarrassing yourself my friend you already did enough youre a laughing stock
yea cos thats all u got to say, defending one of ur own members with bs reasons then telling me to "stop embarassing myself" nothing is embarassing here, simple report on one of ur members who cant properly race, if u got nothing useful to add and cant provide a proper excuse for ur member car ramming then dont post here and go on about ur day 🤣🤣

Trevor Chawarma

Player
Player
Bruh bro if chill out before all your friend racers gone reported bc I have a lot of videos of u guys ramming but it’s a street race so I don’t care but It depends how u guys want to deal with me
+ it’s not bc am the only one winning at you guys am doing cr or smithing

Gehad

Player
Player
I don’t have a app to have to register my voice and the game it has sound but I lowered bc I was talking with somebody irl
For the future I will download an app to register my voice I didn’t knew it need my voice
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Jax AGP

Get busy living or get busy dying.
Player
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
Where tf you saw him mentioning obs? are you high?u are fam leader as well lol 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom