Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omkar Gundle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 30, 2023
Time of violation
17:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/f3KI7t7Qe5c

omigundle

Player
Player
idk how he killed me i was in the car there was no one near me on the bridge they were are below and there is o was they can kill me from below
Requesting Pov from 97550

Merry Marlo

Deputy of The Thugs
Player
you are crying cause you got clapped by us but dont worry i am ready for pc check, and i was using a heavy sniper and had nice shot though

Paras Choudhary

Deputy of THE TOP GUNS (Unofficial Org)
Player
Stfu and wait for admin decision
Cry more๐Ÿ˜‚ brother you donโ€™t have skill and aim so doesnโ€™t mean others donโ€™t have and there was not any rp situation or event . You got clapped by us 3 times in row you were breaking NLR again and again and still got clapped and now crying here on forum . Cry bro cry bcz thatโ€™s the only thing you can do after got clapped three times in row. thinking you can clap 4 people alone๐Ÿคฃ niceee

omigundle

Player
Player
Paras bro i do 1 v multiple I am capable of that .. not like u pigs bro going in together where ever u go like girls in toilets ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ can't have a better description for ya ladies. I can't take it a fucking ar spammer could kill me if I am using a csg. I need to make sure everyone is playing fair that's it.

Merry Marlo

Deputy of The Thugs
Player
Paras bro i do 1 v multiple I am capable of that .. not like u pigs bro going in together where ever u go like girls in toilets ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ can't have a better description for ya ladies. I can't take it a fucking ar spammer could kill me if I am using a csg. I need to make sure everyone is playing fair that's it.
bro watch your language you are doing gender insult how toxic and hatered towards ladies you are

omigundle

Player
Player
Now that's gender insult? u alright bro.? Do u have any sense of humour left in ur knees coz yeah thats where ur brain is. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ As i said stop cmts guys the forum wil proly get rejected. See y all in ghetto ladies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Merry Marlo

Deputy of The Thugs
Player
Now that's gender insult? u alright bro.? Do u have any sense of humour left in ur knees coz yeah thats where ur brain is. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ As i said stop cmts guys the forum wil proly get rejected. See y all in ghetto ladies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
and you droped your brain in ghetto last day anyway my brain (knee) is ready to knonk ur face off in ghetto now digest this as a humor and see you in ghetto for sure and then on forums again see ya cause you will cry again

Last edited:

Niko Enzo

I know who I am
Player
Thread Reviewed
No cheats confirmed by Pc checker; it's Dsync

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom