Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Lee

-The Imposter Kent-
Player
1. Kent Lee

2. 20

3. Gmt +8

4. 4-6hrs

5. Kentlee#7662

6. Kent Lee

7. 43276

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard (NG)

2. I would like to lead this organization for 3 main reasons:

I) why would i want to become as a Leader ?
As I believe in the values of this organization, I have been apart of it for the 7 Months (over the course of five generals ) and have been a highly active member in many of the operations(Ammo runs, events, etc) Even like Last two terms Before i Been helping the general Grow up the Organization when ever i seen that people dont know more about this org being as a General i alwasy there to help them . I have proven my efficiency of leadership, tactics and gained a mutual respect with all of the members of the recently disbanded NG and other LEOs. I was part everyone Lover which is i can lead all the Teamworking Also can avoid more Failure of Roleplaying in this Organization .

II) I have grown Amazing with the recent officers and General of the NG - Specify : Joseph Mcoy was the guy let me Grow all the Experience in NG till im the Lt Colonel While in Darius terms like 5 months with is as a family, I seen their efforts and dedications to functioning of the NG and I believe as General of the NG, I can help maximize their skills to provide a better experience among those in the NG. Also having their knowledge to help make the NG what it should be, especially with the other organizations ,gangs and admins.

III) I want the employ a better system to the Current NG structure to help make the RP situation more realistic and fun for the members of the NG, make it a much better partner within the many organizations that reside on the server.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I) I have seen the tactics of the NG in its present state and I want to improve on what it is and should be. I have seen the way gangs have changed their methods of attacking the base in recent times, so I want to make the Special Forces as a Big squad that can spread the units out across the base, defending the points of interest rather along with points of entry/exit, having better defense points in prison breaks events, etc.

II) The National Guard needs need to have more divisions to give the members of the NG more options of their RP career path, such as the current Special Forces being more diversified. Adding more divisions beyond pilots and medics, such as First Assault teams, Recon teams, NAVY Team .

III) which is need to help them more constant battle training, have simulation training within the members of the NG on base, help them develop their shooting skills, their tactical knowledge and reactions, help make the system feel like the NG is the greatest defense of the City.

Ashura Evans

Player
Player
1. Kent Lee

2. 20

3. Gmt +8

4. 4-6hrs

5. Kentlee#7662

6. Kent Lee

7. 43276

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard (NG)

2. I would like to lead this organization for 3 main reasons:

I) why would i want to become as a Leader ?
As I believe in the values of this organization, I have been apart of it for the 7 Months (over the course of five generals ) and have been a highly active member in many of the operations(Ammo runs, events, etc) Even like Last two terms Before i Been helping the general Grow up the Organization when ever i seen that people dont know more about this org being as a General i alwasy there to help them . I have proven my efficiency of leadership, tactics and gained a mutual respect with all of the members of the recently disbanded NG and other LEOs. I was part everyone Lover which is i can lead all the Teamworking Also can avoid more Failure of Roleplaying in this Organization .

II) I have grown Amazing with the recent officers and General of the NG - Specify : Joseph Mcoy was the guy let me Grow all the Experience in NG till im the Lt Colonel While in Darius terms like 5 months with is as a family, I seen their efforts and dedications to functioning of the NG and I believe as General of the NG, I can help maximize their skills to provide a better experience among those in the NG. Also having their knowledge to help make the NG what it should be, especially with the other organizations ,gangs and admins.

III) I want the employ a better system to the Current NG structure to help make the RP situation more realistic and fun for the members of the NG, make it a much better partner within the many organizations that reside on the server.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I) I have seen the tactics of the NG in its present state and I want to improve on what it is and should be. I have seen the way gangs have changed their methods of attacking the base in recent times, so I want to make the Special Forces as a Big squad that can spread the units out across the base, defending the points of interest rather along with points of entry/exit, having better defense points in prison breaks events, etc.

II) The National Guard needs need to have more divisions to give the members of the NG more options of their RP career path, such as the current Special Forces being more diversified. Adding more divisions beyond pilots and medics, such as First Assault teams, Recon teams, NAVY Team .

III) which is need to help them more constant battle training, have simulation training within the members of the NG on base, help them develop their shooting skills, their tactical knowledge and reactions, help make the system feel like the NG is the greatest defense of the City.
+

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Your Application has been Accepted

The interview is scheduled for 02/02/2022 at 17:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom