Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy Pika
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 31, 2023
Time of violation
17:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tuATtSdvbP8

Tommy Pika

Player
Player
I parked my car at the right place parking on time but they charged me fine 20000. All in POV.

Last edited:

Max Hover

Player
Player
I parked my car at the right place parking on time but they charged me fine 20000. All in POV.
can you show us what you did before in your pov what happened specific because you didn't provide all the situation so aim gonna ask for and video provides all what happened you are showing what you after we saw you so please show us a good pov from begin to end and i think complaint about officers is in email or aim wrong

Tommy Pika

Player
Player
can you show us what you did before in your pov what happened specific because you didn't provide all the situation so iam gonna ask for and video provides all what happend you are showing what you after we saw you so please show us a good pov from begin to end
As I mentioned above. Even though I parked my car on the right place on time but u charged me.

Max Hover

Player
Player
As I mentioned above. Even though I parked my car on the right place on time but u charged me.
iam i need and also the admin to see the whole pov and also your audio isnt the video

1. Complaints about officers is in emails you didn't ask for my id
2. your didn't show the whole situation just after you not wrong anymore
3.your audio isnt in video
4. my side of pov you were threaten me with the gov site
5. what you mentioned is roleplay not fail rp please sire read rules and go complaint about me in emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom