Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luke Claus
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Dec 26, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://ibb.co/s14934g

Luke Claus

Claus on TOP
Player
yes sir I know about Twink rule. rule said ,,1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days'' but I am banned on main account forever and my second account did not. so can I post anywhere about that and what can Ido to switch those accounts. you can check easy my logs and u can find i most of the time playing on the 2455 id account and its main. so from that I had to 60 days ban but have 9999 days and second acc does'nt have nothing please help.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You're banned for General rule 1.1 not for General rule 1.4​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom