Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Znow Cartel
Administrators nickname
Luke Lupus
Date
Jul 31, 2023
Time
21:05
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/UgMGFEk

Znow Cartel

Player
Player
Hello Dear Mazhor , I didnt want to come in front of you like this but we were threatened by the admin. I want to tell you the events from the beginning. We went to the panel raid of the lupus family. We reported each other to each other on the forum but we were punished unfairly. Luke Lupus admin's friends have a family and as far as we can see, he is defending his friends using his admin powers that is, he uses disproportionate force against us. All of his friends has illegal redux. He punishes us for what we do, but when it comes to his friends, we see that he is not punished in any way. After these events they called us to a discord channel. Lupus family leader threatened my family manager via admin. We know that what is spoken and written on DISCORD is not evidence. But we dont want to play this game that way. It is obvious that he used illegal redux while his friends were sending us to the forum, I will show you this as ss at the bottom. Family members have an admin behind us on DISCORD channel and they threatened you like we will not play this game. Luke Lupus doesn't treat us fairly, as evidenced by the punishment system. I request your help on this issue. I think in no way an admin can be on the side of the wrong side. Hes also leaks admin information (Luke Lupus). My family leader recently applied for the gang and he entered the interview. In the interview, it was observed that my family leader told the lupus family leader what he was doing one by one. He said his English was supposedly bad and questions he couldnt do. How does the lupus family leader know the information in the leadership interview? Even though he's not an admin? Please Luke Lupus stop taking sides i wish you to be a fair and equal admin.

This person reported us on rdm but unfortunately we can't show it because he deleted the video but we have ss from his eyes. What a coincidence luke lupus admin looked
Forum ; Approved - Shooting in city | 142233, 264139

Illegal redux as seen in this ss And Luke Lupus admin looked the same

Forum ; Approved - OOC Insult | 261610

Luke Lupus

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Greetings,

First of all, you are right, the members of the Lupus family are my friends, but I have never abused my admin powers. If someone deserves a punishment in any situation, I give him the punishment, no exceptions. And let me talk about "redux" situation, I don't have a very detailed knowledge of reduxes, when I checked the forum comments, I only saw the comments that were saying "illegal redux" without providing any specific information, so I skipped the illegal redux part because there was no evidence, and there were things like death effect. I have never abused my admin powers.

Kushmush

Player
Player
Greetings,

First of all, you are right, the members of the Lupus family are my friends, but I have never abused my admin powers. If someone deserves a punishment in any situation, I give him the punishment, no exceptions. And let me talk about "redux" situation, I don't have a very detailed knowledge of reduxes, when I checked the forum comments, I only saw the comments that were saying "illegal redux" without providing any specific information, so I skipped the illegal redux part because there was no evidence, and there were things like death effect. I have never abused my admin powers.
So how do your friends know what I did in my vagos leadership application? that I supposedly don't know English , questions I cant do ? Why are you leaking admin info? Can you tell me pls ? Do you give every admin information to your friends like this?

Karl Flawless

Player
Player
Greetings,

First of all Mr lupus, You told us that you dont have a knowledge about reduxes if so idk how you become an admin anyways if you check hes pov and hes using illegal redux and if you dont punish him for that it means you covering the guy which is in your family.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
You are making complain and telling that admin making some wrong decisions and u a not providing A SINGLE POV of case
Same as how exactly u have detected legality of redux ? I really will appreciate your detailed description of how u made thta so it will really help admins in special me to find which redux is illegal

Karl Flawless

Player
Player
You are making complain and telling that admin making some wrong decisions and u a not providing A SINGLE POV of case
Same as how exactly u have detected legality of redux ? I really will appreciate your detailed description of how u made thta so it will really help admins in special me to find which redux is illegal
Dear Alex Odd, At this forum bellow The guy who posted the forum using illegal redux which has no sky and which is night in morning time (15:37), And my friend only says Stupid which is not insult Luke Lupus banned my friend unfairly and doesnt does anything about hes friends illegal redux.

Kushmush

Player
Player
Çocuk and Aptal turkish word not ooc insult. Which admin you ask this will tell you that this is not an ooc insult. As seen in the video , Luke Lupus uses his admin powers for his friends. He also avoided punishing his friends for illegal redux.

English meanings of these words ;
Aptal = Stupid
Çocuk = Child

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
First of all Mr lupus, You told us that you dont have a knowledge about reduxes if so idk how you become an admin anyways if you check hes pov and hes using illegal redux and if you dont punish him for that it means you covering the guy which is in your family.
Greetings,
As an EX-Admin I wanna just tell you all that we are here to see the rule break not the Redux but sometimes we verify the redux when someone tells us in the thread that it is an illegal redux then we verify it by some more steps which I can't disclose as its an Admin Info.
But mainly we are here in the forum to see rule breaks and maintain the RP of the city we do look at illegal redux which violates the rule GR 4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage. (Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots, etc.).
Additionally please don't disrespect an admin as an EX-Admin I can say we need to go through a lot of interviews and training for this position.

Cheers
Soham Gaitonde.

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
You are just blaming him without validating single proof and dissrespecting the senior admins cause of their decision on making luke an admin player needs to get banned and learn how to make complaint.

Kushmush

Player
Player
You are just blaming him without validating single proof and dissrespecting the senior admins cause of their decision on making luke an admin player needs to get banned and learn how to make complaint.
We are not disrespecting anyone. The topic was discussed in an voice chat on discord. We have been openly theratened over the use of force by the admin. You all know very well that what is said on discord is not evidence. Before the subject came here , a lot of things were discussed we could not agree and we complain. Stop defending your friend and stop threatening with your admin powers

Luke Lupus

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Greetings again,

I am here to answer everyone's question.
First of all, I want to start with the "Illegal Redux" part, you can change the sky of a redux, there isn't a problem here, I don't know why you keep saying that over and over again.
"Aptal" means stupid in English which means this is an OOC insult, and there was a provoking as well, so your friend was provoking and insulting ID 177111 and that is why your friend was punished. I suggest you read GR 3.1, If someone violates this rule, he can be banned for 7 days, the punishment is up to admin.
I have never spoken to you before except yesterday. Yesterday, I talked to one of you about a situation that wasn't an important situation and I didn't do anything, I just told you not to do this (If you were doing).
To be honest I don't know why you think I am abusing my admin powers, If you explain, I will be grateful.

Karl Flawless

Player
Player
Greetings again,

I am here to answer everyone's question.
First of all, I want to start with the "Illegal Redux" part, you can change the sky of a redux, there isn't a problem here, I don't know why you keep saying that over and over again.
"Aptal" means stupid in English which means this is an OOC insult, and there was a provoking as well, so your friend was provoking and insulting ID 177111 and that is why your friend was punished. I suggest you read GR 3.1, If someone violates this rule, he can be banned for 7 days, the punishment is up to admin.
I have never spoken to you before except yesterday. Yesterday, I talked to one of you about a situation that wasn't an important situation and I didn't do anything, I just told you not to do this (If you were doing).
To be honest I don't know why you think I am abusing my admin powers, If you explain, I will be grateful.

First of all, you said you don't know about redux, now you talk like you know everything about redux. Congratulations for learning redux rules in such a short time. Coming to the issue of ooc insult, how can the word stupid be ooc insult when even motherfucker is not considered ooc insult?

The evidence: Rejected - PARENTAL INSULTS I 0000

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
We are not disrespecting anyone. The topic was discussed in an voice chat on discord. We have been openly theratened over the use of force by the admin. You all know very well that what is said on discord is not evidence. Before the subject came here , a lot of things were discussed we could not agree and we complain. Stop defending your friend and stop threatening with your admin powers
my friend? me and my friends got punished by him multiple times and He never abused or used his power for his friends stop speaking without any proofs and stop dissrespecting an admin in this project

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
First of all, you said you don't know about redux, now you talk like you know everything about redux. Congratulations for learning redux rules in such a short time. Coming to the issue of ooc insult, how can the word stupid be ooc insult when even motherfucker is not considered ooc insult?

I guess you dont know anything about rules lemme tell you that if you are insulting someone in diffrent language its an OOC situation since you cant do rp in FL language stop speaking shit and go read the rules

Luke Lupus

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

I said "I don't have a very detailed knowledge of reduxes". Of course I know the basic rules, I don't know what you meant by saying this.
Let me explain you the differences between IC and OOC.
IC means "In Character" and It means, RP and things that are happening in the game.
OOC means "Out of Character" and It means, things that are happening outside the game.
This is a English RP server which means you have to do RP in English and If you insult someone in a diferent language, that will be counted as an OOC insult.
Please read GR 3.1, GR 3.2, GR 3.3

Alex Odd

Dear Alex Odd, At this forum bellow The guy who posted the forum using illegal redux which has no sky and which is night in morning time (15:37), And my friend only says Stupid which is not insult Luke Lupus banned my friend unfairly and doesnt does anything about hes friends illegal redux.
Whom told that NO sky redux is illegal?

Alex Odd

PS stop flooding and answer here only person Whom I'm asking for reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom