Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chesster Kaelvin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 1, 2023
Time of violation
2:01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgiH5QckDj4

Omer Wess

Player
Player
yes everything is in the video, we can see how you metagaming very well, we don't hear the discord voice, are you talking to yourself, ah or are you taking my obs recording? Since you were not with me when I took delivery of the vehicle, it is very normal that you do not hear my demand. Didn't your other friend on Discord open the forum because everything is open? Also, when you handcuff the person you handcuffed at first, you don't have anything belonging to the organization, why don't you have a video before?

Chesster Kaelvin

Player
Player
yes everything is in the video, we can see how you metagaming very well, we don't hear the discord voice, are you talking to yourself, ah or are you taking my obs recording? Since you were not with me when I took delivery of the vehicle, it is very normal that you do not hear my demand. Didn't your other friend on Discord open the forum because everything is open? Also, when you handcuff the person you handcuffed at first, you don't have anything belonging to the organization, why don't you have a video before?
Where did you get that were metagaming?

Werther

Player
Player
dude, two of this man's three requests are like that anyway. Just follow along this guy and you can understand. His approved requests also consist of provoking people and cutting videos. I hope one day the admins wake up. here's list of his compliments.

klyree

Player
Player
yes, we are talking about discord, but when we enter any rp, we turn off the headphones, there is no need for nonsense slanders without knowing it.

Mert Pluxury

Player
Player
bro you doing mg every turkish admin can understand this. then you cutting the voice on video and crying on forum even you are far away situation how can you know its rdm :s

Chesster Kaelvin

Player
Player
bro you doing mg every turkish admin can understand this. then you cutting the voice on video and crying on forum even you are far away situation how can you know its rdm :s
If I do mg the admin will punish her but he will be punished by rdm too.

Omer Wess

Player
Player
I guess you don't know what the lock pick set is for. Also, if you are on duty, you are always in the role, oh you are not allowed to speak in the role. Have you ever seen a police officer talking to his friend in divine ways? If you're on duty, you're always on rp, you can't open discord

Omer Wess

Player
Player
And please if you see admin he using obs or like this programs please checking because he doing mg and we are hear but we dont hear the discord voice so i think he muted the discord voice thank you admins <3

Omer Wess

Player
Player
this is what we are trying to tell you my friend. you can't hear me because you are far away, i already made a request. can your discord friend prove that i didn't make a request and i shot directly at him? and if i rdm you why are you replying? what you did is the same thing but i didn't rdm i made a request if you deny that i didn't you can upload the video of the other friend here
Where is demand ??

Chesster Kaelvin

Player
Player
this is what we are trying to tell you my friend. you can't hear me because you are far away, i already made a request. can your discord friend prove that i didn't make a request and i shot directly at him? and if i rdm you why are you replying? what you did is the same thing but i didn't rdm i made a request if you deny that i didn't you can upload the video of the other friend here
i will watch my friends bodycam if true i will close the forum

Chesster Kaelvin

Player
Player
its true I want to close the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom