Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bidzina_Tabagari
Suspect ID
ID20546 ID31381
Date of violation
Jul 10, 2021
Time of violation
11:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMqgu3Xs6eE

Bidzina_Tabagari

Player
Player
When I Stay My Car In My Friend House This Boys Coming And Say To Me Get Out Your Car Fast And I Say That It Is Not Your Teritory After This Guys Start Fight And Shooting

DM IN THE CITY Last Day Give Me Warn For The Dm In The City And This Guys Give The Warn Please MR Administrators

regan smith

Blocked
Blocked
When I Stay My Car In My Friend House This Boys Coming And Say To Me Get Out Your Car Fast And I Say That It Is Not Your Teritory After This Guys Start Fight And Shooting

DM IN THE CITY Last Day Give Me Warn For The Dm In The City And This Guys Give The Warn Please MR Administrators
id 20546 speaking this guy keeps on coming to our fam house and shooting us and stuff we have had him warned and demorgan so many times and he keeps on provoking us every day and im getting fed up of this so i got mad and killed him

regan smith

Blocked
Blocked

like bro wy wont u leave us alown ??

regan smith

Blocked
Blocked

who tf shot ? lmao

Abraham Elkhabib

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID (31381) will receive a punishment for (DeathMatch)
  • ID(20546) will recrive a punishment for (DeathMatch)
  • U are not allowed to kill people just like that,in that video i dont have evidece of him provoking you.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Last edited:

regan smith

Blocked
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID (31381) will receive a punishment for (DeathMatch)
  • ID(20546) will recrive a punishment for (DeathMatch)
  • U are not allowed to kill people just like that,in that video i dont have evidece of him provoking you.
what will i get ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom